Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: I am having a MAJOR breakdown! (has nothing to do with webkinz. At all)

Well, I was trying to light a candle in my room cuz... idk why. and the lighter wouldn't work so I was just clicking it and I accidentally caught a piece of notebook paper on fire and I was trying to blow it out but it wouldn't go out so I put it in my sink and turned on the water and it went out finally but I was so scared and my wntire room smelt like smoe so I went over to my window and opened it but in my house we NEVER open windows and I never knew why (mom probably told me but I probably wasn't paying attention) but I was so scared and I did and then it wouldn't close and it was all messed up cuz the top was open SOOO far out but the bottom was closed (giant window) and I started screaming SO loud cuz the wind was blowing so cold at me and I couldn't close the window!

My mom isn't home now, she's out. My bro was home though. And there is this mouse in our apt building that goes from apartment to apartment.

So I start screeming to my big brother to help me and he thinks I'm screeming cuz I saw the mouse so he's scared to come into my room and I am scared that if I move away from the window the whole thing with fly open, breaking everything in my room. So finally I run to him and tell him wut happened (the lie version: That I was really hot and opened my window and now it wont close). He yells at me for being so stupid and comes and (he's like, really strong) pushes it closed but it's still not closed all the way and my room is really cold and I am really scared and 1wen my mom comes home I am NEVER going to hear the end of it and I am FREAKING OUT!!!!

I am sitting on my bed right now with a sweatshirt and a coat on. I don't know how to work the heat in my room and I'm scared I will mess something up again. I messed up FOUR times already today! First at breakfast I cant find any pans so I try making sunny side up eggs in a pot but they turn into scrammbled eggs (didn't actually taste too bad but I had some trouble cleaning up the huge mess I made). Then I tried cleaning my room but I made it even messier than before. Then the whole thing with the fire. Then the whole thing with the window!

I am so dead wen my mom finds out. I'm definately not telling her about the fire thing. I'll tell her wut I told my big bro I think.

I feel so stupid! And crazy. Anyone know what to do?
Alana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #2

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I am having a MAJOR breakdown! (has nothing to do with webkinz. At all)

First of all relax. It could have been much worse with the fire. Then get something to block the cold air from coming in - maybe a towel or blanket and stuff it in the open area. Then when you mom comes home just tell her you made a mistake and opened the window and need help getting it closed again. Its not a good idea to lie so don't give her any reason if you can help it. She may be able to get a tool or something to help getting it closed or maybe some kind of a spray. You probably will be better off stopping the cold air than trying to force it closed yourself becaure if it did break it would not be good! Good Luck!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I am having a MAJOR breakdown! (has nothing to do with webkinz. At all)

Wow, I guess I would stay away from lighters from now on. Hey, you made a series of mistakes but I bet you have learned from them. It happens. I would suggest you be honest with your mother because lying never works out. Of course, she will be angry! Sometimes mothers react in anger initially, they are human, but she will respect you more for telling the truth.

Don't feel too bad. You are going to make lot's of mistakes in life. That is how we learn.

Good luck with your Mom.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just relax. breath. First, block the opening in the indow with a blanket or something to keep the cold air out. It is not a good idea to lie. Just tell your mom that you opened the window to cool off and now it won't close (technically true, you were probobly sweating after the fire) Then tell her the truth. I am surprised that the fire alarms didn't go off. Hope I helped. Remember to relax!

P.S.
If I were in that situation, I would be scared to, maybe you should tell your mom the truth, the whole story. She might feel sorry for you and angry, but in the end she will be happy you didnt lie.

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 01-31-2009 at 04:16 PM..
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

Wow that crazy! First just slow down, relax and take a breather! Think on the bright side. Think of what COULD have happened but didn't. For example, your notebook wouldn't go out and start a huge fire, or your window broke so much that it couldn't close at all. Be greatful for what did happen and that your brother was home.
When your mom comes home, tell her the truth, don't lie, she WILL find out.
Tell her you are so sorry so be responcible and say you will pay back for any damage and clean up the mess you made from breakfast with her help.
We ALL make mistakes and hopefully you will learn from this.
Hope I helped!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #6

Alana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud ofAlana has much to be proud of

I guess I was pretty lucky the fire alarms didn't go off.... Then I would be in BIG trouble...
Alana is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am so sorry to hear that you have been having a rough day. But, it sounds like you are not hurt or anything, so that is good. And, yes, just like Allrighty said, the best thing you can do is to somehow block the cold air. Maybe your brother can help you with that. It sounds like you need some special tools or even a handyman to get the window closed, so forget about closing the window yourself. If it is too cold to stay in your room, go to other room where you can stay warm.

Everyone makes a mistake, so don't feel too bad. I know you are scared, but I would not lie to your mom if I were you. It would be even worse if she ever found out that you were not telling the truth. Please appologize to her honestly and promise her that you won't do that again. I am sure she will understand. She will be glad to know that you are not hurt after all those crazy happenings. Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

The best thing to do is to lay it on the line. Truth is always the best thing. Tell your mom you were stupid and really ******* up and need her help! Tell her how scared you were but that you were glad you were able to know what to do in an emergency. Also, tell her that nothing like that will ever happen again now that you know how easily things can get out of control.
Also, let her know how how happy you are to have her to turn to when you screw up.

I'm a mom, we dont want to punish our kids, we want them to learn. It sounds like you have learned a lot from today. Your human, your just a kid, and mistakes get made. I am sooo thankful you are safe and unharmed. Mom will be angry, but mostly from the thought that you might have been really hurt. No doubt you mean the world to her!
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 04:58 PM   #9
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I don't beleive that. I think if you tell your mom CALMLY then she would understand. Tell the honest truth, no lies. Calmly tell her and then just see what happens. I bet she won't be mad. Good luck!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 06:21 PM   #10
Ces't la Vie!

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tiffsmom
The best thing to do is to lay it on the line. Truth is always the best thing. Tell your mom you were stupid and really ******* up and need her help! Tell her how scared you were but that you were glad you were able to know what to do in an emergency. Also, tell her that nothing like that will ever happen again now that you know how easily things can get out of control.
Also, let her know how how happy you are to have her to turn to when you screw up.

I'm a mom, we dont want to punish our kids, we want them to learn. It sounds like you have learned a lot from today. Your human, your just a kid, and mistakes get made. I am sooo thankful you are safe and unharmed. Mom will be angry, but mostly from the thought that you might have been really hurt. No doubt you mean the world to her!
tiffsmom is right. you should tell your mom the truth from the begining and maybe she wont be as mad at you for telling her the truth right away. thats worked for me
bookworm313 is offline Female
Closed