Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 10:17 PM   #51
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

That makes me mad too!!! It hasn't happened to me, but I feel it for you too! That is making me mad and they NEED to get it fixed!!! I'm so sorry! You would think that most people would be fair and trade right like we do here on WI! That is just Horrible and it sickens me too!!!!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 02:08 AM   #52
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

View Post Originally Posted by pattie1970
I really don't understand how you can get ripped off. When you place items on the table, someone has to click "Ready to Trade". Once you both click ready to trade... either one of you can remove items (or add them) from the table but once an item is removed (or added) the process starts all over again and you once again have to click ready to trade. BOTH people have to click ready to trade and then confirm the trade before it takes place.
Again, once you click ready to trade and the other person removes something... you have to click ready to trade AGAIN and then confirm the trade. If you don't see the item on the table... you won't get it.
Take your time when you trade and this will never happen. Don't be "click" happy in a trade by trying to click ready to trade and confirm so fast.
I am sorry to hear this happened to you but if you pay attention before clicking ready to trade this won't ever happen again.
That is how it is supposed to work (how you stated it). But there is a glitch that lets the other person switch or pull out their items at the last minute. I have heard of this happening often. I am not sure if it always happens, but if you are the one that clicks the ready to trade button first, then the other person can remove an item or drag another one on top of it and you cannot do anything about it except "X" out of the window. But if the other person is super fast and switches the items and then clicks the accept trade button then you will not have time to "X" out of the window and you get scammed (you may not even see your screen updated with the "new/removed" item(s) if they do this super fast). That is why there are a lot of people saying to never accept the trade first--wait for the other person to accept the trade first and then they can't switch or remove their items.

--------------
I am so sorry this happened to you. Webkinz needs to fix this glitch and if you give them all of your information it should help them. They may not give you your items back, but if you make them aware of what happened and then if they have hundreds or thousands of other people saying that a similar thing happened to them in the trading room, then they will have to do something about it eventually. I hope your day gets better.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 03:07 AM   #53
MNCheerTwins
Gifted

MNcheerTwins is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you! I've had a lot of problems myself in the Trading Room with people trying to make obviously unfair trades. I was trying to help my daughter the other night in there and she got NOTHING from the trade! It was horrid! So I know how you feel. I feel much safer trading here in WI for sure! Good luck in the future!
Old 05-31-2008, 07:27 AM   #54
I love all my

cherrysoda12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel so sorry for you! You should email ganz or something or try to track that person down. Maybe they will understand what happened to you and give you your items back.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #55
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Well, i habve to say that that isnt completely the other person's fault. Didn't you read the announcement on the homepage that said you should be trading small w shop items for now? tsk tsk tsk.
Wow, that was just patronizing at best. No one needs to be condescended to when they are looking for sympathy. I am sure she has figured out what went wrong and where she could have been more careful. I think this post is more meant to be a warning to others that, while Ganz claims their site is safe for trading it has a HUGE flaw and they are experiencing a lot of people trading unscrupulously by taking advantage of the time lapse between accepting and the final switch.
Call Ganz, by all means. They won't put up with scamming either, I am sure. It is the same thing as hacking an account and I am sure they will deal with the client in the same manner as they do other hackers. Remember everything you possibly can to give them all of the information. Write down the name of the trader and their pet's name. What was involved in the trade, which room number and even the position of the table and time of day. Every little detail will be important if they are to track down those items. If those items you traded are in her possession, they will deal with her.
Sorry it happened, but until Ganz can assure more safe measures in the trade room it might be best to stay out of it completely.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 07:57 AM   #56
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

im gonna cry too. its so mean that someone would do that to you.
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 08:01 AM   #57
e all hail Apple 

jbrosrock will become famous soon enough

I am sorry to hear about that... I would be very angry if I got an air hockey table. But you shouldn't freak out about it. They were just exclusive items. You're sure to get more
jbrosrock is offline Male
Old 05-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #58
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

Sorry about that. There are just website toys. They can be replaced.
Old 05-31-2008, 08:09 AM   #59
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

Yes, but the person is looking for some sympathy.

Guys- after reading some of these posts I want to cry... this person wants sympathy, not critisizm!
Old 05-31-2008, 08:09 AM   #60
haha I is a

MIracleMary is on a distinguished road

U have to email like technical support
Closed