Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #31
hgdobbs, kdobbs
Webkinz :)

lucylou9 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

View Post Originally Posted by pawsonmagic
Urgent!
I Was In The Dumb (i Say That Because It Just Tricked Me, And Took My Items For Nothing!) Trading Room, And It Said That She Was Going To Give Me 1. Sparkling Plant, 2.ribbons And Bows Tree, And 3.i Cant Remember Three.... I Am Too Mad
And I Giving Her My Tornado In A Pot, Chipmunks Guitar, And Something Else, That I Cannot Remember For The Life Of Me!!!!! But Anyways.. I Traded Great Items, And Was Going To Get Great Items In Return! Anyways, So When We Were Done, I Was Going To Put The Items In My Room, And All I Got From Her Was A Air Hockey Table From The W-shop! I Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Makes Me Sick To Think I Gave Her Those Items, And Got A Flippen W-shop Item In Return For A Glitch That Ganz Is Having Because They Won't Have 75 Rooms... But Instead They Have 40. Anywasys, I Love Webkinz, But This Has Made Me So Upset That I Am Almost In Tears. And Dont Know What To Do! I Want My Items Back!!!

Well, I wish I would know the other person's side of the story too. She could have gotten a W-Shop item too.

~Lucylou9~

Oh, and I am also sorry about the yucky luck.
lucylou9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #32
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

She didnt get a wshop item! If you are saying that I lied, I did NOT! I am very much so a christian, and have never lied in a my life!! She got three of my best/favorite items, and I got a wshop item.... I dont have my items, so I know that she got them!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:23 PM   #33
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

View Post Originally Posted by sadddleprincess
I haven't had any problems in the trading room so far and I have been tradign liek crazy! I have met some people that are either wannabe (I say wannabe cause they're really bad at it) scammers or really stupid! Someone tried to trade my a very undesirable exclusive for my candy bash trophy.
lol i know what chya mean, i have gotten measley W shop items or coupon offers for some super rare items. Some of these traders could be lil kids though so i could understand that.

is a zacky's quest trophy hard to get? i trade and got it in one of my trades, should i keep it or try to trade it?
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #34
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

This is an absolutely terrible, but all too common scam in the Trading Room. First and foremost, let Ganz know. Call them, email them, send them a letter. Tell them what you remember happening, the time, the color zone the room and, if you can, the name of the pet that you traded with. Hopefully they can help you out. If not, this information can help them make adjustments to the trading room to make it safer for you. Never ever confirm first. Wait a while, double check all the items up for trade. It honestly makes me sick the scams that people pull, and on children none the less. Shame on them!!

View Post Originally Posted by pawsonmagic
Urgent!
I Was In The Dumb (i Say That Because It Just Tricked Me, And Took My Items For Nothing!) Trading Room, And It Said That She Was Going To Give Me 1. Sparkling Plant, 2.ribbons And Bows Tree, And 3.i Cant Remember Three.... I Am Too Mad
And I Giving Her My Tornado In A Pot, Chipmunks Guitar, And Something Else, That I Cannot Remember For The Life Of Me!!!!! But Anyways.. I Traded Great Items, And Was Going To Get Great Items In Return! Anyways, So When We Were Done, I Was Going To Put The Items In My Room, And All I Got From Her Was A Air Hockey Table From The W-shop! I Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Makes Me Sick To Think I Gave Her Those Items, And Got A Flippen W-shop Item In Return For A Glitch That Ganz Is Having Because They Won't Have 75 Rooms... But Instead They Have 40. Anywasys, I Love Webkinz, But This Has Made Me So Upset That I Am Almost In Tears. And Dont Know What To Do! I Want My Items Back!!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:33 PM   #35
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

What is the number to contact Ganz? THanks!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #36
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I am sad to hear that.Not only because people scammed you, but because people acually do this. Maybe you should trade in the gift exchange instead. Did you get the username? if so , report to GANZ, and put it on the clubhouse scammers list.This shouldn't happen to anyone else.And now you probably shouldn't trade goood stuff.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #37
tsq.
Webkinz :)

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

im sorry!
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #38
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by frogspajamas
How can you say that? It IS the other person's fault - they deliberately changed their items at the last moment. They scammed this person and there is no excuse.

Webkinz has to change the trade room. First people should put their items up. then they agree to the trade - and it locks the items in place. THEN it should confirm the trade - with both parties confirming. That way there is no last minute changes. That is how the Disney site, VMK, had it set up after a year and a half of trial and error (and scamming).
I totally agree with you.Maybe you could suggest that idea to ganz.It is so wrong for people to do these kinds of stuff.I am so sorry pawsonmagic for what happened.I'd be really upset too if that had happened to me.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:41 PM   #39
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

I believe that the number is 1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-932-5469). You can also e-mail them at support@webkinz.com
Make sure that you give as much detail as possible and be as clear as possible so that they can investigate the matter as thoroughly as possible.
I reallly wish you the best of luck!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #40
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

i think it wuz the girls fault not ganz. they dont make mistakes like that. im sorry but u got scammed and cheaped out of ur items
Closed