Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #21
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

Well, I've traded a few dozen times in the Trading Room now and not had any problems yet. I am very careful about hitting the trade button though. I have had many try the "bait and switch" routine (which I consider irritating and shameful, but not a problem as such), but you just have to be very careful even though you are very tempted to press that button. In my opinion, the best way to trade is here on WI.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #22
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

View Post Originally Posted by pawsonmagic
It wasn't really like a scam though! The items just kept switching and stuff! IT was SO weird! And it was what I wanted! And so I pressed the trade button, and it said that my items are in my dock, and all I had that was new was a hockey table.. and my items were no where to be found And it wasnt a whimsy dragon...
oh well that prob explains it. The person was trying to scam you by switching the items , you can do that before you absoloutly confirm the trade. If someone tries to switch items just put food item or gak/guk into the squares so it'll be fair.
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #23
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

its your fault

---------- rockinsince96 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

for not noticing

---------- rockinsince96 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

ganz wont help

Last edited by rockinsince96; 05-30-2008 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 05-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

thats so sad
Looked like she changed it at the last second, that has been happening a lot
It wasnt a glitch though
Old 05-30-2008, 08:03 PM   #25
Gift Guru

frogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of lightfrogspajamas is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Well, i habve to say that that isnt completely the other person's fault. Didn't you read the announcement on the homepage that said you should be trading small w shop items for now? tsk tsk tsk.
How can you say that? It IS the other person's fault - they deliberately changed their items at the last moment. They scammed this person and there is no excuse.

Webkinz has to change the trade room. First people should put their items up. then they agree to the trade - and it locks the items in place. THEN it should confirm the trade - with both parties confirming. That way there is no last minute changes. That is how the Disney site, VMK, had it set up after a year and a half of trial and error (and scamming).
Old 05-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #26
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Gnz didn't do a good job on the trading rooms. I am sticking to trading here on good ole WI!
and don't say it's her fault it isn't!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #27
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

That is mean! luckily i have stopped all bad trades b4 they happen!
cheekyluver123 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #28
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

I love WI, but I would get in trouble if I traded something that the other person wants, and I get what I want FOR it, but would get in trouble if it wasnt fair to WI... Ya know? Idk... But It ISNT my fault at all! She said that she was ready to trade and I was TOO! I THOUGHT the items LOCKED into place!! So I was ready! I have only been doing it for a couple days, but I truely think it is a glitch or something! IDK! I wanst playing webkinz as much, and when the trading room came out I was playing a TON! And now this!? I jsut dont know what to do... I just got that exclusive TONIGHT with my new pet, and the other items I had been saving, and finally found a person who wanted to trade good for them!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:15 PM   #29
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

I haven't had any problems in the trading room so far and I have been tradign liek crazy! I have met some people that are either wannabe (I say wannabe cause they're really bad at it) scammers or really stupid! Someone tried to trade my a very undesirable exclusive for my candy bash trophy.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #30
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Yeah, THAT has happened to me, and I had been trading like CRAZY! Some people offered me a lousy coupon for THREE exclusives! LOL! But this NEVER had HAPPENED! BE CAREFUL!
Closed