Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

Urgent!
I Was In The Dumb (i Say That Because It Just Tricked Me, And Took My Items For Nothing!) Trading Room, And It Said That She Was Going To Give Me 1. Sparkling Plant, 2.ribbons And Bows Tree, And 3.i Cant Remember Three.... I Am Too Mad
And I Giving Her My Tornado In A Pot, Chipmunks Guitar, And Something Else, That I Cannot Remember For The Life Of Me!!!!! But Anyways.. I Traded Great Items, And Was Going To Get Great Items In Return! Anyways, So When We Were Done, I Was Going To Put The Items In My Room, And All I Got From Her Was A Air Hockey Table From The W-shop! I Need Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Makes Me Sick To Think I Gave Her Those Items, And Got A Flippen W-shop Item In Return For A Glitch That Ganz Is Having Because They Won't Have 75 Rooms... But Instead They Have 40. Anywasys, I Love Webkinz, But This Has Made Me So Upset That I Am Almost In Tears. And Dont Know What To Do! I Want My Items Back!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

I am so sorry that happened to you. I also know that is safe to trade here on WI and maybe we should all just stay here and trade where it's safe? I know it is WI's policy not to get involved with WW trading...they have enough to keep track of here on their own site
Old 05-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Default Re: I Am Going To Cry! I Am Crying! I Want Help Asap! Please Help Me! I Am Going To Cryyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how it happened. Did you agree to trade and then they changed what they were offering?
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

I don't understand either! I was SO excited for my items, and she said trade, and I wanted to! So, I pressed TRADE! And then all I got was a air hockey table! So IDK.... Also, before when I was trading, sometimes when the trade first started, whatever the person BEFORE me was offering would come up as what the new person was offering... And then it would tell me that they were busy trading with somebody else! So, Idk what the heck it did! Would it has just showed what the person before that person was offering? And I pressed accept to the new persons item (NOT ITEMS!) but I didnt really know WHAT she was offering??? That is SO SO SO WRONG beyond ALL levels! It just makes me sick Also, how could she offer a table from the wshop for three RARE/EXCLUSIVE items?!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

yes, sorry but when your about to confirm the trade the person may switch it with a cheap item and trick you into trading it. I traded my golf cart and 2 other good things and all i got was a unicorn lamp(W shop) and other cheap items. You have to be really careful before you trade .
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I am very sorry to hear this! In fact, it is making me sick to my stomach to know that someone basically scammed you! I think that a lot of WW members have been in your situation, but have also not known what to do! Maybe try trading items of less value, such as items from the W-Shop!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:22 PM   #7
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by pawsonmagic
I don't understand either! I was SO excited for my items, and she said trade, and I wanted to! So, I pressed TRADE! And then all I got was a air hockey table! So IDK.... Also, before when I was trading, sometimes when the trade first started, whatever the person BEFORE me was offering would come up as what the new person was offering... And then it would tell me that they were busy trading with somebody else! So, Idk what the heck it did! Would it has just showed what the person before that person was offering? And I pressed accept to the new persons item (NOT ITEMS!) but I didnt really know WHAT she was offering??? That is SO SO SO WRONG beyond ALL levels! It just makes me sick Also, how could she offer a table from the wshop for three RARE/EXCLUSIVE items?!
what webkinz was it? a whimzy dragon (curious..)
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

FlufflePuff6 is an unknown quantity at this point

That makes me mad too! I would contact Ganz....
Old 05-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i am sorry about that.....
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

that happend to me...... i put a night of round armor on the table she put a monkey psi and hockey bed so i was so exited i kept pressing deal! deal! all i got was the hockey bed
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed