Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I am going to CRY!!

Today, I FINALLY found my 30th gem. It's taken me months. I went to arte's and traded for my crown. Then the system crashed. When I signed back in, I had no gem OR crown and couldn't look for gems again b/c "I'd already had my turn today."

I'm seriously close to tears.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
I ♥ iwi

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

Default Re: I am going to CRY!!

I am so sorry! Did you try logging off and on a few times? I did that when I did not recieve my Halloween gift bag, and it actually worked for me and quite a few other people. That is one suggestion. If you still have not gotten your crown after trying a few things you might want to contact Ganz. Also, I have quite a few crowns...I am not sure if you are really allowed to offer gifts on WI but I would be happy to give you one for free if you do not get yours! I am sorry for your ordeal Let me know if you need a crown. My username is queenjess on webkinz!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

Oh no!! That totally stinks, I am so sorry that happened to you.
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by twi-hard girl
I am so sorry! Did you try logging off and on a few times? I did that when I did not recieve my Halloween gift bag, and it actually worked for me and quite a few other people. That is one suggestion. If you still have not gotten your crown after trying a few things you might want to contact Ganz. Also, I have quite a few crowns...I am not sure if you are really allowed to offer gifts on WI but I would be happy to give you one for free if you do not get yours! I am sorry for your ordeal Let me know if you need a crown. My username is queenjess on webkinz!
Yeah, I dont think that your alloud to offer on HERE. You'll get in trouble... I know from expirience, lol.
spearmint is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #5

CrispinsMama is an unknown quantity at this point

No, it's still not there. *sob*

I'm a HUGE twilight fan, guys. counting down the DAYS until I see Edward in the flesh *sigh*...

Love your avatars.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear that! I think you'll have to contact Ganz about this issue, but for the future, are your browser and Flash player up-to-date? I know there are a lot of bugs on the website and servers, but it may help to update your browser or Flash player to avoid some problems.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

sorry thgat happned
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Something similar happened to my brother, although this was a year ago. He got his crown, but while in his room dragging onto his dalmatian, it logged him out and took his crown. I am so sorry though, the only way I can help you is try contacting Ganz, but I doubt they will help you
Old 11-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i'm so sorry that happened..it took me months to find the unicorn horn...i would hate if it happened to me
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

That stinks, im soo sorry!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Closed