Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #31
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I am extreamly mad at my dog!

When I was wrapping Christmas presents, I left the room for 5 minutes and heard growling. I came back in and my dog was shaking and throwing around the webkinz penguin I had gotten my sister for Christmas! It's whole belly was wet and matted. I had to blow dry and brush it. .

And just now as I write this, I am realizing that the love frog that was next to me is not there anymore. Yup. It's on the floor . . . with my dog.

Dogs will be dogs. Watch out for your webkinz!

Anyway. Don't worry. Even if the brown cow is sold out at every store, there are sure to be some online still for at least a few months, if not longer. Just google "webkinz brown cow." You can find one.

Good luck
JustineSade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #32
Lunar is a
Webkinz :)

Lunar Nightfyre is an unknown quantity at this point

Please don't worry, Fuzzy. I'm sure you'll be able to find another, whether online or in a store. Limited Too usually has all of the recently retired ones before they are under a big demand.

Good luck! ;3
Lunar Nightfyre is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #33

iDANCE is a jewel in the roughiDANCE is a jewel in the rough

aw im sorry :[ i saw some at the mall near us though ;]
iDANCE is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:46 AM   #34
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

so sorry that happened to you. having read most of the post here, i agree that it wasn't poor Charlie's fault. actually he was just being a doggie. no matter how old the dog is, they will always act like toddlers that have no real idea that what they are doing is wrong.

i hope that you can get another brown cow.... and give charlie a dogie bone to chew on.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #35
GrandmaDeluxe

WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

Oh, I'm so sorry! My cat get to our Webkinz, but only rolls around on the floor with them. Thank goodness he doen not chew them up.

Tell you mom to look on eBay. Sometimes they have the tags only up for bid without the plush animal, or you can just get another Brown Cow with the tag.

Amazon.com has them,also.

Hope this helps.
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #36
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

So, what exactly is your question????

Bekka
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #37

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

that is sad. you can't be mad at charlie because he did what beagles do... they sniff it out and chew on what ever seems yummy at the time. If he could get it , it was left in a spot it shouldn't have been. I have 3 dogs and they had to be taught which are their toys and which are not. You may just have to get another cow to adopt.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #38
:/ :/ :/

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

Im terribly sorry about that! He didnt know any better. My dog chews up stuffed animals all the time, so I just keep my door closed. I know it wasnt your fault where it was, but from now on, hide all gifts behind a closed door! Im sure you could get another one. Good luck!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #39

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

omg that horrible! atleast u arnt like my frind who gave her webkinz to her dog to use a chew toy! i dont realy like animals, they scare me and i wouldnt ever want one in my rooms. my room is very messy and it would probubly chew everything. i hope you get a new brown cow.
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Closed