Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: I am extreamly mad at my dog!

I am so sorry - that is a major disappointment for you I'm sure. But dogs will be dogs, and I hope you'll forgive yours soon. Dogs are the about the only creatures that will love you unconditionally.

You can train your dog even though he is not a puppy. There are plenty of people who can help you with this - talk to your mom about looking into obedience training. If you go with your dog this will help bond you even further to him.

I'll bet you'll be surprised at your mom! I'm sure she is aware of how disappointed you are in losing the code to your brown cow. She might not let on, but I have a funny feeling that by next week you'll have another brown cow, code intact, ready to adopt. Mom's are funny that way...
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

OOH I just looked on ebay and there are a ton of brown cows under buy it now for less than twenty dollars. You should tell your mom, so you can get one before they are gone.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:33 PM   #23
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

ooohh! Im sorry.

haha. i would be mad too.
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #24
montanarose9

Aww, that's so sad! Maybe your parents will buy another one for you. I can see why you hate your dog. But would you use resent instead of hate? Resent=feeling of hate
I'm so sorry for what happened! I hope you get another one!

---------- montanarose9 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzypenguin7

because it was a christmas present that i picked out. And now they are re-tired. . my mom doesnt understand how much these mean to me. She said she would just get me a new one. But she will most likely go out in two weeks to go out to get one, and theres none left.
Well, if they are retired, doesn't mean you can't buy one! There was a retired Samoyed at my local Justice before. It was there! You can try different stores, and if not, get one from amriwade?

Last edited by montanarose9; 12-25-2008 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-25-2008, 08:28 AM   #25
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I am extremely mad at my dog!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This will sound gross but if it was still in the plastic jacket than it may still be readable once it makes its way out. If you know what I mean.
EEEWWWW but true You may have to take him 'walkies' to get it moving and then just use a pair of disposable rubber gloves. Dogs DO swallow things without chewing sometimes and the plastic won't digest in his system, so the tag MIGHT be safe...if he swallowed it
What Angel Daisy said, though, is very true. Dogs love you even when your breath stinks
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #26
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Sorry about that but those stuff happens now a then, besides he's supposed to be a companion to people you shouldn't get mad at him/her besides the dog's just a dog
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #27
Wiggles1231 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's okay. It's not like your dog meant to do it. My dog ate my Christmas present for my dad, a bar of marzipan with CHOCOLATE on it! I was so scared the chocolate would hurt him, I forgot it was my father's Christmas present! (We called the vet and she said he'll be fine) You can be upset, but don't hate your dog.
Wiggles1231 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 11:03 AM   #28
weevie97
Webkinz :)

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

i am sorry but maybe u could go on ebay and find a new brown cow. if not search a little more.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #29
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Wiggles1231
It's okay. It's not like your dog meant to do it. My dog ate my Christmas present for my dad, a bar of marzipan with CHOCOLATE on it! I was so scared the chocolate would hurt him, I forgot it was my father's Christmas present! (We called the vet and she said he'll be fine) You can be upset, but don't hate your dog.
my other dog, now in heaven, had ate an entire pan of chocolate covered peanut butter balls. But he was fine! =] . i have two other dogs too.
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #30
Dutchess16
Webkinz :)

WebkinzInTexas is on a distinguished road

Aww.. Please dont hate your dog.. If you cannot find the pieces go to the retailer you found it at and ask for a new code, explain the reason and hope they understand. This is what happened to me when my cat started playing with the tag on the webkinz and ripped it up.. It is at least worth a try.. I am sure your dog didn't mean to do it anyways
WebkinzInTexas is offline Female
Closed