Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: I am extreamly mad at my dog!

i got a brown cow that was supposed to be for christmas. But my beagle, charlie, got ahold of it, and chewed THE UNUSED TAG OFF!!!! I AM SOO MAD!!!! I am angry with him.

Last edited by fuzzypenguin7; 12-24-2008 at 10:12 PM..
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #2
Make that Ms. Cullen
Webkinz :)

ms.nick jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I HATE MY DOG!

I would not get to upset at him. He is only a dog. Sorry about thay anyway. My dog ripped off the paper on one of the presents under the tree.
ms.nick jonas is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #3
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I know you are bummed out, but don't hate your dog. He is just doing what dogs do. But I feel really bad for you losing your brown cow. Is there no way to read the tag at all?
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
luv14webkinz

aww, i am sorry. but i am sure charlie didn't know. that is no reason to hate a dog, they have hearts also! but, maybe you can get a new one, ok?
Old 12-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Oh, that's too bad. I hope you can piece together the numbers from the tag. But please don't hate poor Charlie, he didn't mean to do it.

Our dogs love to chew paper and even chewed up a check once. But that was my fault, because the papers were where the dogs could reach them. Maybe you are really a bit mad at yourself for leaving the cow where Charlie would get it. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive him.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

AWW Fuzzy...that is so sad Is there ANY way to read the letters and numbers at all? Like take it out of the mangled remains very, very carefully and re-assemble it on the table and let it dry?? I think I would be lost without my Bovina...she has a very special meaning for me I hope that you are able to fix it...I am sure your dog meant no harm, don't be too upset with him, he won't understand why
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Well, don't hate your dog!! Half the stuff in my house is all chewed up, and every single time it was my fault, because I put it within my dog's reach. He probably just wanted attention! That's why my dog steals stuff. And besides, your dog didn't know it was the sacred webkinz of the brown cow.
Tango is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

awww thats too bad... try to find all the pieces of the code and see if you put them back together
Old 12-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #9
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

he swallowed it..

---------- fuzzypenguin7 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

i didnt even put it there. My MOM did!

---------- fuzzypenguin7 added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

because it was a christmas present that i picked out. And now they are re-tired. . my mom doesnt understand how much these mean to me. She said she would just get me a new one. But she will most likely go out in two weeks to go out to get one, and theres none left.

Last edited by fuzzypenguin7; 12-24-2008 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #10
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

*breathe in and out* my dog has done things like that multiple times. Punish him for doing that, but don't hate him. You can get another brown cow but you can't get another Charlie the beagle just like him. I'm sure it was just a natural instinct he has.

my dog isn't allowed in the house anymore because he has been a naughty dog

but he's just a dog that doesn't have the mind capacity us humans have so they don't know not to chew important tags off of pets.

I'm sure you can either get your parents to get you another brown cow or save up some money to get yourself another one.

Just don't hate Charlie. There is only one of him and like 1,000,000 brown cow webkinzes
Closed