Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
animalqueen100

Default Unanswered: I am confused! I have questions about WI

Hello! I just joined WI today, and have some questions:
1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru??
2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box?
3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much?

Thank you!! I really need help!

Also, What does it mean by i am a lil kinz? why do some people say webkinz under theirs?

Please? Anyone?

Last edited by animalqueen100; 06-11-2010 at 09:24 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: I am confused! I have questions about WI

1. these should help http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/~~-webkinzinsider-official-gift-exchange-information~~-219641/
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
2. go to user cp, then click edit your details, go down to the last one
3. you can give as much as you want, but I don't know if you can give to much!

Welcome to WI!!!!

I am JasonAldeanMG feel free to ask me more questions

Edit: I got this from Lunagrrl, you can only give rep ( short for reputation) once on one post!

Last edited by jasonaldeanmg; 06-11-2010 at 09:31 PM..
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Sierra pretty much answered everything, but I believe that sometimes you can't give a person more than one rep at a time.

I'm Luna, by the way. Feel free to VM or PM me once you become a Webkinz (when you get 10 posts, you can VM people).
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

1. Well, before you get to be a Gift Guru, you have to become a Gift Trainee (GT) and then Gifted. Make 50 non-fluff posts (posts like congratulations, the one I'm typing right now, etc) But fluff posts are posts like gee, that was funny, okay, brb, etc. When you are sure you made 50 non-fluff posts, post your agreement to the GE on this thread: Agreement thread
2. Go to userCP and then click edit details and when you see the little icon, type in the box next to it and then click save at the bottom
3. You do have a limited amount of reps you can give out in a day. It's around 40 or 50 maybe

Once you make 10 posts and wait awhile you become a Webkinz. If you get accepted in the GE you are a Gift Trainee. If you graduate from GT status you are Gifted and once you completed 50 trades in the GE, have over 100 non-fluff posts, once you have been on WI for more than 30 days, and if you have outstanding behavior in the GE once you are Gifted you will become a Gift Guru.

Hope I helped and welcome to WI! Have fun!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 10:17 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

For your 3rd question, I believe it's 40 reps you can give out every 24 hours. (;
Old 06-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
animalqueen100

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! THIS HELPED A LOT!
But I am still wondering, what are giftz? I see people are gift gurus, and have like 148 gifts?
Old 06-12-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by animalqueen100
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! THIS HELPED A LOT!
But I am still wondering, what are giftz? I see people are gift gurus, and have like 148 gifts?

From FAQ- Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: The Gift Exchange

Quote:
ALL ABOUT the Gift Exchange
What is the Gift Exchange?
The Gift Exchange is WI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for trading and to prevent scamming. Trading outside of the Gift Exchange is not allowed on WI!!

Where is the Gift Exchange?
As a protected area, the Gift Exchange must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Gift Exchange.

How do I get in to the Gift Exchange?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you are done reading them. All members that are new to the Gifting process will be named Gift Trainees and placed in the Gifted Training Section before proceeding to the regular Gift Exchange.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

I will try and answer your questions as best as I can.

1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru?? Gifts are when you exchange gifts with other people. You can become a gift trainee and work your way up to "gifted" and eventually a GG (gift guru)
2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box? You can edit your profile. It is really supposed to be for your WW ID but most people rwrite a message.
3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much?
NO AND NO!

I hope this helped. Welcome to WI by the way. If you need any help just ask. It says you were a little kinz because you didn't have more then ten posts. But now you do so you should be fine there.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #9
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru?? Gifts are trades that you make in the Gift Exchange. To become a Gift Guru, first you need to become a Gift Trainee and Gifted. (In order: Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru.) To become a Gift Trainee you will need to be a member for at least two weeks, and have 50 good/non-fluff posts.
2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box? Go to User CP and click Edit your Details, and scroll all the way down. You will see the Magic and a box after it. Write your message in that box and click Save Changes.
3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much? I think the maximum is 40 for every 24 hours.

I hope this helped!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

More about the REP:
You can only give reputation once per post, and only every once in while per person (for example, you can't go running around giving rep on every post a person makes. You have to spread some around before you can give to that person again).
Good luck!

P.S. Great answers everybody!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed