Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Unanswered: I am confused! I have questions about WI
Hello! I just joined WI today, and have some questions:
1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru??
2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box?
3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much?
Thank you!! I really need help!
Also, What does it mean by i am a lil kinz? why do some people say webkinz under theirs?
Last edited by animalqueen100; 06-11-2010 at 09:24 PM..
1. Well, before you get to be a Gift Guru, you have to become a Gift Trainee (GT) and then Gifted. Make 50 non-fluff posts (posts like congratulations, the one I'm typing right now, etc) But fluff posts are posts like gee, that was funny, okay, brb, etc. When you are sure you made 50 non-fluff posts, post your agreement to the GE on this thread: Agreement thread
2. Go to userCP and then click edit details and when you see the little icon, type in the box next to it and then click save at the bottom
3. You do have a limited amount of reps you can give out in a day. It's around 40 or 50 maybe
Once you make 10 posts and wait awhile you become a Webkinz. If you get accepted in the GE you are a Gift Trainee. If you graduate from GT status you are Gifted and once you completed 50 trades in the GE, have over 100 non-fluff posts, once you have been on WI for more than 30 days, and if you have outstanding behavior in the GE once you are Gifted you will become a Gift Guru.
ALL ABOUT the Gift Exchange What is the Gift Exchange?
The Gift Exchange is WI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for trading and to prevent scamming. Trading outside of the Gift Exchange is not allowed on WI!!
Where is the Gift Exchange?
As a protected area, the Gift Exchange must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Gift Exchange.
How do I get in to the Gift Exchange?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you are done reading them. All members that are new to the Gifting process will be named Gift Trainees and placed in the Gifted Training Section before proceeding to the regular Gift Exchange.
I will try and answer your questions as best as I can.
1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru?? Gifts are when you exchange gifts with other people. You can become a gift trainee and work your way up to "gifted" and eventually a GG (gift guru)
2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box? You can edit your profile. It is really supposed to be for your WW ID but most people rwrite a message.
3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much? NO AND NO!
I hope this helped. Welcome to WI by the way. If you need any help just ask. It says you were a little kinz because you didn't have more then ten posts. But now you do so you should be fine there.
1) What are gifts? How do i become a gift guru?? Gifts are trades that you make in the Gift Exchange. To become a Gift Guru, first you need to become a Gift Trainee and Gifted. (In order: Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru.) To become a Gift Trainee you will need to be a member for at least two weeks, and have 50 good/non-fluff posts. 2) Next to my name, how do i write a little message box? Go to User CP and click Edit your Details, and scroll all the way down. You will see the Magic and a box after it. Write your message in that box and click Save Changes. 3) Do I have a limited number of reputations I can give? Can I ever give too much? I think the maximum is 40 for every 24 hours.
More about the REP:
You can only give reputation once per post, and only every once in while per person (for example, you can't go running around giving rep on every post a person makes. You have to spread some around before you can give to that person again).
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.