Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Banned

hollybean21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I am confused...

Hi!! Ok so I have a question, I am very new to Webkinz so I apologize if this is a dumb question, but anyways what is the deal with the rose party dress? I know it is a rare item and part of the Webkinz Style line, but why is it that I can find all the other clothes in this line, but not this one? Did I miss something? Was it an E-store item?
hollybean21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: I am confused...

Hi there! Not a dumb question at all, I would've asked the same thing! I love the rose party dress! Unfortunately, if you were looking for a real life version of it, there isn't one for sale. Yes, it was part of the Kinz Style line, like you said, but you have to purchase any piece of webkinz clothing (in real life), to access the Kinz Style shop. Once you've entered the code into the Code Shop, then you will receive a matching online item, like the one you bought, and a Kinz Style bag.

If you drop the bag into your room the shop will open. Although the dress might not be in it the first time, within several tries of open and closing the shop up, it should be availible for purchase. Just be aware, that you have to pay Kinz Cash to buy the dress. I hope you get everything cleared up!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 05-13-2009 at 03:38 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

No, it is not a dumb question! Actually, I am not sure why you can't find it, unless the stores you are shopping at just don't carry it (I am assuming that you are talking about the actual dress). The virtual red party dress comes with the real dress (there is a code inside the package you enter at the code shop). It is not an estore item. You might be able to find the dress on ebay or amazon, if you want to buy it that way I hope that this answered your questions!

Welcome to WI BTW!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
zoopalz
Webkinz :)

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

the rose party dress is not available at local retailers at this time if you do get a kinstyle bag when you preview an item it will say whether or not it is available at local retailers or not , and most hats and shoes are only available at kinstyle shop hope this helps

oh ya i forgot to add you will get a new set of clothes to view like every hour , you used to be able to open and close the bag and get a new set each time but not anymore

Last edited by zoopalz; 05-13-2009 at 03:48 PM..
zoopalz is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
Banned

hollybean21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for all of your answers! So if I am not mistaken, if I buy any item from the Webkinz Style collection I will have access to all clothes (at least at some point in time)? And the Rose Party dress was never released as a real-life item right? That would explain why my Amazon and E-bay searches have come up blank lol!
hollybean21 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by hollybean21
Thank you for all of your answers! So if I am not mistaken, if I buy any item from the Webkinz Style collection I will have access to all clothes (at least at some point in time)? And the Rose Party dress was never released as a real-life item right? That would explain why my Amazon and E-bay searches have come up blank lol!
Yes your right, just keep in mind that you can only buy ONE item fo each bag you open! So you cant get the dress and matching shoes (If there are some). Just waned to let you know.
Have a good day! PM me if your still confused.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Well everyone has answered your question already so I'll just say Welcome to !
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by zoopalz
the rose party dress is not available at local retailers at this time if you do get a kinstyle bag when you preview an item it will say whether or not it is available at local retailers or not , and most hats and shoes are only available at kinstyle shop hope this helps

oh ya i forgot to add you will get a new set of clothes to view like every hour , you used to be able to open and close the bag and get a new set each time but not anymore
I believe you have to log out and back in to see a different set of clothes to buy, so it might take a while to find that dress, but keep trying.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Hi! Tha's not a dumb question at all! You can't find it at retailers, but you can by another piece of KinzStyle clothing for access to a KinzStyle virtual bag where you can find the dress!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

yes, like mentioned above, you cannot buy the rose party dress in real life.
You can get it when you enter the code from a peice of clothing to the code shop. It costs 1400 kc.

if you want to learn more about kinz style, and which ones are for sale, i reccomend reading this excellent guide by FIA-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-items-87712/

whevener it says "exclusive to the kinz style shop" it means that you cannot buy it in real stores, only the virtual picture.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed