Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: I am alone at a party and I never was invited to it!

Party On!!!!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #12
e'z crazy for webkin
Webkinz :)

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Congrats!!!! Lol, I would love to crash a party!!!! Even if I was the only one there!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The problem with going to the "after party" as some call is it that you may be preventing an invited guest from coming and you will mess up the group games, because your schedule of games from the party you were invited to will be different. So if there is someone else at the party then the proper thing is to leave before any of the games start. Don't spoil the party for the people who were invited. However you can end up the only person there, and then it's all right to stay and get another loot bag.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #14
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Hmm... this is weird. It's probably just a little bit of a glitch. It seems like a glitch that would happen, though, but it shouldn't be a glitch that can really harm you. But, I think that what happened was that you accidentally 'crashed' into somebody else's party. But it happens a lot to everyone, so don't be worrying. There have been a lot of glitches concerning parties lately. I think that it might have been too huge of a step for Ganz this time.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

There are way to many young children playing webinz to understand the concept of crashing a party. If there is a go to party button in thier room 80% of them at the very least can't even remember the times to the parties they have accepted. So, hopefully Ganz can fix this goof. My young grand daughters have thier friends phones full of webbies they meet in the clubhouse. So they have gotten quite a few party invites and the only way they remember them is when they are on webkinz and the button shows up. One day my very young GD was invited to my party and the button didn't show up until 10 minutes after the party started and then it wasn't my party. Even though it was a party she was upset it wasn't grandmas party.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-04-2010 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: please do not reveal ages of loved ones for personal security :)
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #16

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

hmm that is strange, but it isn't a bad glitch i'd have to say that LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiesR22Cute
There are way to many young children playing webinz to understand the concept of crashing a party. If there is a go to party button in thier room 80% of them at the very least can't even remember the times to the parties they have accepted. So, hopefully Ganz can fix this goof. My young grand daughters have thier friends phones full of webbies they meet in the clubhouse. So they have gotten quite a few party invites and the only way they remember them is when they are on webkinz and the button shows up. One day my very young GD was invited to my party and the button didn't show up until 10 minutes after the party started and then it wasn't my party. Even though it was a party she was upset it wasn't grandmas party.
I want to stress this SO much
There are way to many young children playing webinz to understand the concept of crashing a party.
Thank you for putting it in perspective It really IS all about the kids having fun, isn't it? Bottom line, If I have a crasher, I allow them to stay. They may have missed a party before, but my door is always open to others.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 08:40 AM   #18
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dod59
I have yet to even GO to a party. *sniffles* And I'm so awesome.
Same here, I haven't been to any yet.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed