Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: I am alone at a party and I never was invited to it!

Hello!
I just got back from a party from 11:30-12:00, the go to party button stayed on my screen for a while, i clicked on it and it took me to an enchanted party. I never was invited to an enchanted party today at 12:00. I am the only one here! I can't play the games, but am able to get a loot bag! Is this a glitch? Am I just going to a random party that no one is at and I was never invited too?
Can someone help me out?
The party is in light blue also.

Now I got this blank message from the clubhouse at the party, just when I was able to get my loot bag. Luckily I grabbed my loot bag before clicking the x on the message because I got sent to the newspaper. I went back to my room and the go to party button was gone, but I still got my loot bag.
In my loot bag I got a party cap, snow cone and gummy balloons!

Last edited by pinky719; 05-31-2010 at 11:27 AM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I am alone at a party and I never was invited to it!

I've had that glitch happen before to me, but not often (I've probably been to 7 parties, and it happened maybe 2 or 3 times).

It did just happen to me at the same time as you (movie party), but after a game, I got booted out, so no additional loot bags for me (and I was the only one in there)
Old 05-31-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Wow random Parties? that's pretty cool!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 10:05 PM   #4
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

If you still have the "Go to Party" button in your room after your party and you click it, you are crashing someone's else's party, and it blocks the invited guests to that party. You are taking someone else's place and they are unable to get in to the party that they were invited to by their friend and I beleive that you show up as undefined.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
If you still have the "Go to Party" button in your room after your party and you click it, you are crashing someone's else's party, and it blocks the invited guests to that party. You are taking someone else's place and they are unable to get in to the party that they were invited to by their friend and I beleive that you show up as undefined.
I've never been to a second party with anyone else ever in a room, it has only been me. The only games I'm able to play are the ones that require only 1 person. If I ever got into a party that had people, I would leave.

I have been invited to at least 4 parties where there have been glitches, where I get kicked out and try to log back in (this just happened at a 10:30 pm party tonight for me), and I don't get a loot bag or can participate in games because I get the "please wait". Tonight, I got in right away but it kicked me out to the newspaper, then it took me 15 min. to get back on, and when I tried to get my loot bag, I couldn't.

If I'm the only one at a party (after a party I just attended), I feel it makes up for all the glitchy parties I've been to. I also believe the first poster said they were also the only one at the party...

Again, I wouldn't crash someone's party on purpose, but if there is no one else in the room, isn't it ok to stay?
Old 06-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That happened to me, yesterday, too. I wonder why that happens? I noticed a delay in the time a party starts. Usually it says the party starts at 8:30 am, but the button doesn't show up in your room till after that, so I wonder if there might be a kind of time loop error? I am not complaining, two loot bags is FUN and playing the games Even the alone ones are fun
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kimber21
So THAT's who showed up at my Party I wondered about that. YOu know what, it does not bother me in the least if an undefined person shows up at my party. They have behaved themselves in all cases, so far. I have had a couple of parties where 'undefined' attended. I am so glad that people are getting to party, even if they are crashing mine. I like open house
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-01-2010, 06:39 AM   #8
no fun allowed
Webkinz :)

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

I have yet to even GO to a party. *sniffles* And I'm so awesome.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

Thank happend to me once!
millag is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Wow random Parties? that's pretty cool!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed