Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 07:17 AM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: I 'ADOPTED' MY FIRST HAMSTER AND I WANTED TO KNOW.......

It took me a LONG time to get used to those hamsters. They were really tricky to figure out how to control it. I'd flip out during the Key Craze (since it is timed) and yell for DD to come quick to help me. (man she's so proud of herself)

I have to say I'm now a pro at maneuvering the little booger, and I've grown to just adore him...The more you work at it, the better you get and there will far less dizzy feelings (hopefully). Once I realized to always look "ahead" kind of like driving a car-look off to teh distance at where you are going instead of where you are, it was much easier to control (least for me)...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2010, 03:44 AM   #12
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to buy any rooms or tubes.

Just go to create mazes' then click on the 'pieces and tasks' tab and click on the little hamster head with the hard hat underneath the picture of whatever tube or room you want to build and assign your hamster to build it. The time it takes depends on the piece. But it keeps being built whether you are logged in or not.

I've built every available room and I'm currently getting my tubes up to 12 per type so I can build a huge maze with everything. I only have two hamsters so it's been a slow process, but at least I can save the moolah for the webkinz room items. I also play the gift grab and have gotten several rooms and lots of tubes through there, including some of the rooms that aren't eligible for building.
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much and rep for you ............. i will check this ut................ and congrats on all your hard work. id never even try building a maze after i saw how long it took but you said they build it logged off too, so that is great! and when i register my other hamsters it will go faster............. im really glad i took the plunge even before i knew what i was buying................... this guys are cute and the graphics are amazing even for my slow computer.................

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It took me a LONG time to get used to those hamsters. They were really tricky to figure out how to control it. I'd flip out during the Key Craze (since it is timed) and yell for DD to come quick to help me. (man she's so proud of herself)

I have to say I'm now a pro at maneuvering the little booger, and I've grown to just adore him...The more you work at it, the better you get and there will far less dizzy feelings (hopefully). Once I realized to always look "ahead" kind of like driving a car-look off to teh distance at where you are going instead of where you are, it was much easier to control (least for me)...

Good luck!
im sure your dd is sooooooooooooooo proud, thats too cute.

and im glad im not alone in learning how to maniputlate them, and i have been using that trick about looking further away too......... thats how i can even do it at all............ its not as bad as i thought it would be so that is making me happy.

this thread is yeilding really good information!

LET ME ASK A QUESTION, IF NO ONE HAS TO BUY A ROOM, WHY DO THEY SELL THEM AND MAKE YOU USE UP THE MOOLAH? that is confusing to me..............unless it is for those people who dont want to wait?????????? can someone explain that to me?

THANK YOU!

because i jsut went where janna479 told me toand its just as she said and my hamster is building the holiday room right now................. so i will see how it goes.......... and what happens when or if he is successful!

Last edited by BASMAT; 12-24-2010 at 03:42 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:49 AM   #13
jml123456789
Webkinz :)

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

I think they have the mazin mall so you can buy the rooms and things without as much work looking for them and trying to get them. It probably is for people that dont want to wait and also for younger ones so they can feel like all the hard work on the mazes is doing them good by making them able to get things.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #14
Banned
KarateKinz will become famous soon enough

Be sure to always do your key crazy and gift grab every day, because you'll get special items and moolah by doing them.

Also, try doing the challenges. I like the hidden objects one best for some reason. I can see the sparkles from far away somehow and can complete all 10 levels rather quickly, and the moolah and kinzcash profit rates are excellent if you stick with it!
KarateKinz is offline Female
Closed