Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: I 'ADOPTED' MY FIRST HAMSTER AND I WANTED TO KNOW.......

I ADOPTED MY FIRST HAMSTER-- THE CHRISTMAS ONE NICK--- AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF I ONLY GET THE HAMSTER, OR IF THE CODE ALSO GIVES ME THE CHRISTMAS HAMSTER BALL AND THE CHRISTMAS HAMSTER MAZE, LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWS................... BECAUSE I DONT SEE WHERE THEY ARE SHOWING UP ANYWHERE, BUT I DO SEE THE BALL AND THE MAZE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE MAZIN MALL................. BUT I DONT THINK THIS IS RIGHT, THAT YOU ONLY GET A CODE, AND NO MAZIN MOOLAH TO EVEN SPEND.............

I LOVE THE HAMSTER HAMLET AND ALL BUT I WANTED TO GET THE CHRISTMAS ROOM TOO BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO EARN ALL THAT CASH TO BUY ALL THREE!!!!

CAN ANYONE ANSWER IF THE BALL AND MAZE COME WITH THE CODE??????????? ITS VERY CONFUSING, I LOVE THE AREA A LOT BUT ITS VERY CONFUSING.....................

THANKS...................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: I 'ADOPTED' MY FIRST HAMSTER AND I WANTED TO KNOW.......

You SHOULD get the matching ball and tube design with your Hamster... as they are included with all the other plush Hamsters AND the eStore Hamsters alike.

Here is a quote from WKN:
" Q: What does my MAZIN’™ Hamster Feature Code unlock? A: Your first MAZIN’™ Hamster Feature Code will unlock access to MAZIN' Hamsters where you'll be able to take your hamsters through many different mazes, trying to complete challenges, or racing to beat the clock. You’ll also unlock a unique Hamster Ball and Tube Design for your maze. Each MAZIN’™ Hamster Feature Code also awards more maze pieces you can use to build your own mazes in the Create Mazes section. And for each Hamster in your collection, you can save an additional maze!"

Last edited by alleine; 12-22-2010 at 03:41 AM..
alleine is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 04:18 AM   #3
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THANK YOU ALLEINE.......... do you know where i can find my christmas hamster ball and maze? i went through one of the mazes yesterday just to see if i had the choice of walking or rolling in a ball, hoping id see nicks christmas ball there but i didnt see it............... will it be in my dock or in a certain section in the mazin hamster area? all i saw was the option to buy them, one for 100 moolah and one for 300 moolah i think.............. culd the phrase 'unlock' mean that i get the option to have that item to buy, rather than meaning i get it with my code and dont have to spend moolah? im very confused by how ganz uses words and phrases

id appreciate the help................... thank you.

Last edited by BASMAT; 12-22-2010 at 04:21 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I think you can only see your hamster ball when you create your own mazes....but i'm not sure.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 12-22-2010, 05:39 AM   #5
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

You'll have to buy the extra ball and design but play the community mazes (eg. Bert's Circles for cash) and you will have enough in no time! Congratulations and enjoy the little critter The ball he comes with will show up when you go through the mazes!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
i wish i was a

THANK YOU both............... so you are saying i have to build a maze and then i will have the ball show up? what if i want to go thrugh the regular mazes only? if i buy a second one will it show up then? i dont want to waste moolah buying something i already have.............

the thing is, i already went through a maze, an easy one of course, but not in the community area........... since im just learning............. but my ball for nick didnt show up as an option.

so you are saying im in the wrong area for the ball to show up?

if i buy the extra ball will i get to play it in the challenge mazes ( i think thats the name of them) rather than the building area or the community area? i thought it would be like the demo, where i got to choose if i wanted him to run with a ball or not................

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND IM SORRY I DONT UNDERSTAND YET...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

In answer to your question-NO you do not get the room or the ball or the walls in the Christmas Maze with your hamster-BUT You do get Nick's Ball and Wallpaper-which is the stripey one from the maze, but not the one with the presents on it. You'll need to get as much moolah as you can so you can get these things before they're gone-if you start doing all your challenge mazes you actually rack up the moolah pretty quick-I got over 5000 in a few days...(I was a wee bit addicted)

As for using a ball in a maze and seeing your balls-I'll make you a quick photo tutorial-dd had to teach me this stuff-so I'll show you what she showed me which made me go ooOOOOOoooo! brb

ok, on the front hamster page click "my hamsters"
Click the image to open in full size.

It will take you to this screen, where you can see all your hamsters (I only have the one) and all your hamster balls. Just click whichever ball you want to use. You should have automatically the one that cake with your nick-but don't forget to go purchase the holiday ball too-I am almost positive they are different and you don't want to miss out in getting that ball.

Then you could go do the mazes and play with your ball:

Click whichever maze you would like to play (not all mazes allow for a ball inside them though, which you cannot tell from this screen):
This is the screen for the maze...See where the arrow is pointing? If allowed (as some mazes are for feet only-mainly the ones that have you looking for the sparkly stars) you can click the box for either feet or ball-make sure ball is clicked if you want to use your ball.

Last edited by dragonbird; 12-22-2010 at 07:01 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

You only get the hamster,a hat and a belt.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-23-2010, 05:13 AM   #9
i wish i was a

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

i got it now!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

you guys are the best. really................

i went in to the build a maze area as stated here, and found nicks ball and tube............. the ball is indeed different than the one for sale in the mmall............... i think i will get the tube too, even tho i dont knw if i will ever build mazes, maybe it will let me use it in a maze i dunno................ its so pretty,.

and now i know i dont have to go into the build area to use the ball, from the wonderful tutorial i see the 'my hamster ' area will do the trick...................

rep to all of you and triple rep if i could to you dragonbird. that was so nice of you to put the tutorial up.................... now i get it and i understand how the adoption goes now........... i am grateful to yu all.

and id love to say i will get the moolah i need, but every time i use the maze i either get lost, spin in circles trying to turn around , or go too slow, or get a big windows box pop up when i try to go faster.................... so i am jsut happy i am learning to maneuver the area and have at least got nick to move around in the hamlet................. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

i swear, i think i get myself so dizzy in the maze that i even get nick sick............ hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by BASMAT; 12-23-2010 at 05:13 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 06:02 AM   #10

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't know if you know this, but you don't have to buy any rooms or tubes.

Just go to create mazes' then click on the 'pieces and tasks' tab and click on the little hamster head with the hard hat underneath the picture of whatever tube or room you want to build and assign your hamster to build it. The time it takes depends on the piece. But it keeps being built whether you are logged in or not.

I've built every available room and I'm currently getting my tubes up to 12 per type so I can build a huge maze with everything. I only have two hamsters so it's been a slow process, but at least I can save the moolah for the webkinz room items. I also play the gift grab and have gotten several rooms and lots of tubes through there, including some of the rooms that aren't eligible for building.
janna479 is offline Female
Closed