Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: I added a pet, and I hate where the new room has been located.

I added a new pet to my account today, and Ganz arbitrarily added a new medium room right in the middle of my garden. It's ruined my whole house! I would have to rearrange everything in my garden for my pet to even have access to the room, not to mention it's in a spot where I had planned on adding additional garden space. I need to get this room moved! I am going to stop using my account if this isn't fixed. I can't figure out how to contact Ganz or anyone at Webkinz to fix this. The Help and Questions sections in Webkinz are horrible, you can't even ask any of your own questions, it's all preloaded questions and answers. Does anyone know how I can fix this? My whole house is ruined and so are all of my Webkinz plans. I have more pets to activate, including an October frog, but I don't want Ganz to arbitrarily keep adding rooms to my house and ruining my plans. What should I do? Does anyone know how I can contact someone to get the room moved? THANKS SO MUCH!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: I added a pet, and I hate where the new room has been located.

I'm sorry to say that you can't get the room moved. Once it's there, it's stuck there.
FIA is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

Like FIA said,unfortunately the room is stuck there.I hate when they do that.But they only do it up to your 10th pet luckily I just adopted my tenth so I can pick where I want the rooms to be!Some of the rooms were ruined and I ended up turning a bathroom into a hallway...ugh.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
Why, yes I am a
Gift Guru

BananaRambo13 will become famous soon enough

well, maybe you could change your plans. i mean you oculd change the garden to include the extra room. it could be a greenhouse. there's really nothing you can do. if you are really desperate there is a number.1-866-WEBKINZ
there ya go! they might not do it though
Old 09-29-2007, 04:05 PM   #5
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do when this happens. I found out that they also put rooms where you had left spaces. When you specifically leave some gaps between rooms because you didn't want a door there, you adopt a new pet and the system slots the room exactly where you didn't want it, and you have to redesign. Alternatively put large pieces of furniture like a fridge to block the access and use the Map tool to navigate around your house.
commodore is offline Female
Old 09-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #6
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

you can just jump to that room instead of rearranging everything thats what i would do
Old 09-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #7
sasha7654
Gifted

Celia is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is their phone number-This is Ganz's contact information and some other things regarding it:

They are open from 9am to 5pm EST on weekdays

There is another number, but I find this easier and more successful :
Ganz Direct Phone Number: 1-905-***- **** - When you hear the voice press 0 to be directed to an operator. Tell them that you would like to talk to someone about your Webkinz account. They will connect you to someone who will probably be able to help you. I have used this, and I know several people who have used it successfully

Email: support@webkinz.com - This normally takes about 2 days until you get a response...I have used this a couple of times, but it has never proved useful

Hope this helps!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 04:16 PM   #8
MonstaMash
Gift Guru

MonstaMash has a spectacular aura about

Wow, thanks everybody. I am so upset. The greenhouse idea is really good... I never thought about that. I am definitely going to email them, and maybe try calling, but if everybody has this problem, they probably aren't going to do anything. I'm happy to know that after ten pets you get to pick where the room goes - that's great! I'm nervous about the other pets I'm going to have to add before I reach ten though... Thanks again everybody, it's so nice to know there are so many nice people out there on WI!

P.S. Sorry for putting this in the wrong spot...
Old 09-29-2007, 04:19 PM   #9
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I hate it when that happens. Luckily I didn't have many plans until I got to my tenth adoption.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:20 PM   #10
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

ohh gosh, isnt that the most IRRITATING thing!! lol I share your pain, Ive had to literally rearrange rooms because of this. Who knows though, maybe in the future they will give us an option of moving around our rooms..one can wish right?

Im sure you will have it looking perfect in no time!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed