Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: I accidentally bought the wrong room!

Hello WI, I need your help. I was trying to purchase large room for my webkinz house, I clicked buy, and when I go look at the map it says I purchased another yard! I already have some that I don't need, what a waste of KC! What do I do? Please help me!
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ergoiam
Some of the furniture will work in outside rooms too so I would use it that way while I slowly turned it into a garden that is the best way that I know of to get back some of your KC. Remember it will take some time, but you can sell the produce back to the wShop.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: I accidentally bought the wrong room!

Well,you cant get rid of a room so your stuck with the yard
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Well unfortanatly you can't do anything about it. It stinks you can't return rooms. So make the best of the yard! XD
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I'm not sure if they can/ will help, but you can try calling customer service at 1-866-932-5469 (1-866-webkinz). Maybe they will switch it for you. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #5

Clarebear08 is on a distinguished road

if you were trying to make a kinchen or a living room try to make your yard into that or a bed room

clare
Clarebear08 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

It's a good thing those webbies love the great outdoors. Nothing like a barbecue in the summer and a swim in the pool! Make the most of it! Yards Rule! But seriously, I guarantee that they will Love their new room - even if it is a yard!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Some of the furniture will work in outside rooms too so I would use it that way while I slowly turned it into a garden that is the best way that I know of to get back some of your KC. Remember it will take some time, but you can sell the produce back to the wShop.
Closed