Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #11
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hurricane tag

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Its not stupid, its just that persons way to show that they were there.

I know it's not stupid

but it's not smart either,

I mean, What if a little kid age 4-5-6 reads that tag? and thinks there is a real Hurricane?

They'll freak out and it will be bad
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #12
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
I know it's not stupid

I mean, What if a little kid age 4-5-6 reads that tag? and thinks there is a real Hurricane?

Honestly? I don't think they would think that. I mean, if you were 5, ad you saw the word 'puppy' would you think you were getting one? Or gonna turn into a puppy? xD
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #13
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

This is also how a person finds your thread again, so you might see it as a compliment! If I wanted to find this, I could say "bindidog" and then just do a search on all threads that are tagged "bindidog". Their word might just be hurricane.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
I know it's not stupid

If there are any four year olds on this site, then I will be shocked. And, even if there were, I am 99.9% sure that they would not think there was a real hurricane, and:

1. There is a VERY slim chance there will be hurricanes in Nov/Dec, especially after our small Hurricane Season
2. Less than 25% of hurricanes actually hit land
3. Over 50% of the people on here live inland, so hurricanes pose no threats.

I think that if people want to make tags, then they should be able to put what they want.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
Honestly? I don't think they would think that. I mean, if you were 5, ad you saw the word 'puppy' would you think you were getting one? Or gonna turn into a puppy? xD
I agree
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Somebody put hurricane in the tags!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:39 PM   #16
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

And I also believe no 4-5-6 year old would be able to read, comprehend and then decide that there was going to be a hurricane coming. That's sort a funny to think about though.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #17

addyrae will become famous soon enough

ok #1
I heard that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot...LOL

I could read at 4 ... does that make me nobody ?

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
If there are any four year olds on this site, then I will be shocked. And, even if there were, I am 99.9% sure that they would not think there was a real hurricane, and:

1. There is a VERY slim chance there will be hurricanes in Nov/Dec, especially after our small Hurricane Season
2. Less than 25% of hurricanes actually hit land
3. Over 50% of the people on here live inland, so hurricanes pose no threats.

I think that if people want to make tags, then they should be able to put what they want.

I agree
And I also believe no 4-5-6 year old would be able to read, comprehend and then decide that there was going to be a hurricane coming. That's sort a funny to think about though.
addyrae is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

OK. .

I'm sorry you don't think i might be right..

But you NEVER know! It could happen!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #19
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by addyrae
ok #1
I heard that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot...LOL

I could read at 4 ... does that make me nobody ?

Feel free to check my stats to see that they are correct. Also, I never said that kids at 4 couldnt read, but if they saw hurricane, would they immediately think that one was coming?
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 11-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #20
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

it's stupid. :l
x pookie x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricane, hurricanee, hurricanes, hurrricane, hurrycane, its not stupid :), pookie rawks!, stupid tag