Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
axelmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Hungry Trigger Fish

Over the weekend, I purchased a Lil Kinz Trigger Fish, and then activated it.

Currently, he is very hungry. I have purchased many of his special food, and when I feed him, there is not a change in his hunger points. Obviously, his health and happiness are also decreasing.

He will improve very slightly with other foods, but the special food for her, while eating, does not impact his status.

Has anyone else had this problem, or any suggestions. I have logged out and back on, multiple times, rebooted the computer, etc.

Please help a hungry webkinz.:trigger:
axelmommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 PM   #2
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Hungry Trigger Fish

Have you tried going to the spa? That is suppose to bring all your pets levels up to 100 so may be expensive depending on how many pets you have and how low their meters are.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

my only suggestions right now would be to keep feeding it other foods to increase it's health and hunger and to contact ganz about it, because it may be a glitch in the system.
i know it may bother you but just a reminder taht even if it isn't sorted out right away webkinz can't die they just get sick, i know some poeple who have a few that are all 0's for some pets.
the contact number for ganz is at teh top of this forum or else you could try to e-mail them.
good luck fixing your problem.

---------- mom2ba added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

the spa or vacation is also good if that's the pet you take on vacation at first too!
should get all your levels up.

btw i rarely feed my pets their special foods and they're all doing well.

Last edited by mom2ba; 10-07-2008 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I am guessing this is another known Webkinz glitch. Everyone has been saying that there food has been going down. One way is take him to the spa. He should be 100 at everything and if he goes down hunger it won't take much to boost it back up But at first the pet is always very sad and hungry.
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

i think it is just a glitch take it 2 the spa
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #6

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

i think the best think is to take it to the spa, if that doesnt work. Try it with another pet (if you have one) get the pet hungry then feed it the special food. If the same thing happens, it is probably just a glitch. If it continues for a while, you might need to contact ganz if your that worried. (But that is a last resort)
Old 10-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

You probably aren't feeding it healthy things. What have you tried to feed him? Will he not eat some stuff? Did you feed him his PSF? (pet specific food) Keep us updated, good luck.
hespsn is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

the pet specific food for triggerfish didn't work for me either...feed it other healthy foods (any farm fresh veggie or health juice)to boost its stats...i don't think the ps food is programmed yet!
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
GreekAsianPanda

I can't really help you, but I'm going to put this story on my Webkinz Health Guide!! It'll be a great topic! I'll put your name on it and give you a rep point too!! =D
Old 10-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #10

Groovyz is on a distinguished road

Aww, sorry to hear that.
I think Ganz is having a glitch. It always does.
=( I don't have any good advice
Groovyz is offline Female
Closed