Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Hungry pets

Has anyone else noticed that it takes a lot more food lately to keep your pets hunger level at 100? Mine will drop down sometimes to 70 just while I'm doing my dailies and maybe a game or two where as it usually wouldn't go below 90.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hungry pets

I have certain pets that it seems to drop a whole lot faster than others. I don't play with them as much
Old 04-16-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

What do you think causes some pets to drop faster than others?
Old 04-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #4

Dance4god is on a distinguished road

Maybe you could do what I do...

Every time i log onto webkinz world, I see what food is on sale! So whatever food it is, I get it cheaper....

Then what you could do is play, the game of the day or whatever daily you do first, then when your done with one, feed your pet, then do another daily, then feed him/her.?.?.?

I dont really know, but maybe you could do your dailys with one pet one day, and see how much his hunger level drops, then do another pet the next day and see how much theirs drops and keep a record with all your pets and play with the one who doesn't drop that much the most!
Dance4god is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #5

Sadiemoll123 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Hungry pets

I always have hungry pets! Since I don't have alot of kinz cash, I never feed my pets. I only feed them when they are in the 50s(which is alot) My seahorse is always so healthy when I play with her, but my pink poodle is always so unhealthy when I play with her. She always gets sick. IDK why this is, but I wish to find out! Hope you find your problem.
Sadiemoll123 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #6
Sheryl is wacky!

I've also had more sick pets lately. I never used to have any of them get sick. Humm the mystery thickens. I will try tracking my pets though to see which ones hunger levels drop faster than others. That is a good idea. My pets always have been kept at 100 for their HHH but it is getting harder to keep them all that high with their numbers dropping so fast. Also, I never used to have to buy food but now occasionally i do.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #7
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

There are quite a few threads talking about more health drops in the last 2 months.

I take my pets to the Exercise Room each time I log in & do every treadmill & trampoline unless they
reach 100 in health & happiness sooner.
I have a huge garden, so that helps too, but usually sell the crops.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

You should start a garden. Carrots are probably the best food to garden. They make the most KC if you want to garden for profit. It takes a little KC to get started, but once you have your garden up and growing, you will never have to buy food again. I never buy food from the wshop. The food from daily activities and the garden are more than enough to feed all of my pts and keep them happy. I even have food carrots left over to sell for profit.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #9
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Sadiemoll123
I always have hungry pets! Since I don't have alot of kinz cash, I never feed my pets. I only feed them when they are in the 50s(which is alot) My seahorse is always so healthy when I play with her, but my pink poodle is always so unhealthy when I play with her. She always gets sick. IDK why this is, but I wish to find out! Hope you find your problem.
I always do that LOL
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #10
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

It seems as if the NEW pets do this! Like my daughters Peace Puppy is ALWAYS hungry. Possibly a new thing with the new pets?
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Closed