Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: Hungry Pets

Has anybody else noticed that their pets are getting a lot hungrier since the maintenance
COONYCOON is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Smile
This has happened before about 7-9 months ago. There was a new maitnence update and it was supposed to make the pets more hungry, but it made the pets TOO Hungry dropping their levels down to 0. GANZ quickly took off this new feature because it obviously needed improvements. Maybe they are trying to run that feature again? They said that they would work on it for the future, so it might be a new feature but it has glitches. (Hope that mkaes sense!)

If you find that your pets levels drop down REALLY low, you should call GANZ! Their contact info is located in my siggy under "GANZ CONTACT INFO"
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Hungry Pets

Ravenous!!!!

I do not know what is up with that. I can not keep then full!!!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Rats! I hope this isn't permanent!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #4

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

This has happened before about 7-9 months ago. There was a new maitnence update and it was supposed to make the pets more hungry, but it made the pets TOO Hungry dropping their levels down to 0. GANZ quickly took off this new feature because it obviously needed improvements. Maybe they are trying to run that feature again? They said that they would work on it for the future, so it might be a new feature but it has glitches. (Hope that mkaes sense!)

If you find that your pets levels drop down REALLY low, you should call GANZ! Their contact info is located in my siggy under "GANZ CONTACT INFO"
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Oh no, I hope this isn't the return of the dreaded HHH levels issue again! I honestly thought after this length of time, they were going to let the matter drop. I know they got a lot of negative feedback on that, just from this forum alone. Not a good way to gather customers just before the holidays.

Okay, the only good news is that my inactive pets aren't dropping in values like before. But wow, I had to feed my active one a lot in the just the few minutes I was in there.

Last edited by My Escape; 11-12-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Closed