Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
dannszoo
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Hunger Value changed for Corn???

Has anyone else noticed this or had it happen?

I have tons of gardens and would always sell my strawberries to make money. I would keep the corn to feed my Webkinz.

It used to be that strawberries (were $7 originally) sold for $6 but if fed to a webbie, only increased their hunger value by 1 point.

Corn sold for $6 as well but increased their hunger value by 2 points. Now it seems it increases by only 1 point.

Anyone else noticed this?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hunger Value changed for Corn???

yep!
I dont know why they changed it!!
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
traprap
Webkinz :)

traprap is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure about the price, but for the hunger value, I fed my pets A LOT of farm fresh strawberries, and now I sell them because they get the hunger up only 1.
Hope I help
traprap is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't grow corn... only starwberries... so I didn't know the hunger value for corn changed! That's really cheap!!! Atleast they didn't change the value for it.
I would grow Watermelons or Pumpkin to feed your pet. Those work well.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I never noticed that. Probably because I don't grow corn. Only Strawberry's for me. Well anyways thanks tons for pointing this out!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

cabbage, pumpkin, and watermelon can get ur pts help up like... 5 pts maybe
Closed