Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
mizamy
Lil Kinz
mizamy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: hunger meter

Has anyone else noticed that their pets are not getting hungry? None of ours(5 seperate accts.)have changed their hunger meter for at least a week now no matter how long we play with them.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
pablo1105
Webkinz :)
rums223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: hunger meter

I've noticed, and I know other people have been posting about it too! Though I'm not complaining!
Old 02-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #3
EmNm

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

me too! but, like rums223, not complaining!
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Me three! And, I love it, but it kind of concerns me still.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
smile beacause im
Gifted

webkinlover101 is on a distinguished road

i know fed my pet once and she hasnt gotten hungry im happy bc im saving my money not buyin foods
Old 02-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

my pets havent been changeing either, but watch out. my penguin took a dive from 100 to 94 in like 2 seconds. so it is possible that it is a glitch. so be careful, and stock up on food. because you never know when your pets might take a dangerous drop south!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #7
JustSoapy85

JustSoapy85 is on a distinguished road

My pets have been getting hungry? Hmm... well, whatever it is, it's not happening to my account! lol
JustSoapy85 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #8

Books4TJ is on a distinguished road

I noticed that my pet wasn't getting hungry as well. It was harder to tell on my kids accounts as they have many pets each but I didn't think their hunger values were changing either. I'm glad to see that I'm not losing my mind and that others have noticed it too. I know it saves $ on food but I'd kind of like to feed her -- not much point making the recipes if she won't eat. I hope they fix it soon.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
miniviolet is an unknown quantity at this point

My kids are having the same problem. They have both been stuck on "100" for all their pets for several days. While it's nice on the KinzCash, they are pretty young and most of the fun for them is feeding them. They don't understand why they can't feed their pets.
Old 02-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #10
Gift Trainee

PiggleStar is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought I was the only one! Well, I guess I'm not. My pets hunger meter have been at about 95 for the longest time and it hasn't changed! I guess I should be happy that I don't have to feed them, but I'm more concerned about the glitch.

Ganz has a lot of glitches!
Closed