Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Answered: Huh? Not English!

Oops! What language is this? It showed up on my regular NA account. Strange...

Click the image to open in full size.
Best Answer - Posted by kinzhugger
Wow, that's interesting!

For the record, it's Hebrew. I took Arabic in college, and it's definitely not Arabic.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Huh? Not English!

.... I think we had some of this last year or the year before. Just remember it was a language issue. Ganz has always surprises for us, don't they... Great find
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Well, that's interesting.
I'm not so sure on what language it's in, but it's probably just a glitch.
As kuhl123 said above, Webkinz did have some issues with language a while back. (:
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Ink
¡ʎʞuI ɯI ¡ıH

Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!Ink is not just visiting!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nguage-738813/

I have a thread on this.
Ink is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, That seems like a glitch, But I havn't seem it before. Try using a different browser. Its also a good idea to let ganz know so they can fix the problem.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #6
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

I think it's Arab...There are a couple of Arab stores in my town and the writing is like that.
But, it's probably just a glitch
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #7
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That's Arabic. There was another report on that. Like other people said probably just a glitch
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Looks Arabic to me.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #9

hugged has disabled reputation

Kinda looks Russian, but maybe that's just me.
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #10
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Nope, definitely not Russian. I was thinking either Hebrew or Arabic, and others have identified it as Arabic.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed