Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Ciciteehee

Default Unanswered: Huh?

I was wondering how you get the Charm Forest Tiara, because I have wanted one for a while, and I am ALMOST Gifted, so I can ALMOST trade for one, but I was just wondering. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Call me kitten! :
Webkinz :)

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Huh?

Other than trading I think you have to get all of the charms in the charm forest on webkinz. NOT in real life, on the 2D 'world'

Also I don't think many people would trade for a Charm Tiara.

---------- cutekitten48 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I mean get an item for trading some one else the tiara. I don't think a lot of people would do that.

Last edited by cutekitten48; 05-14-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
Ciciteehee

I know, but it MAY happen that a boy got it and didn't want it.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
oW 3 TIME CHAMPION
Gift Guru

angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

you need to have at least 8 charms to unlock the complete charm forest, the tiara is the grand prize for finding all the charm forest charms, however, there was a glitch, not sure if they fixed it, and if you find all of the last group of charms that unlocks the dining table and chairs, it also was giving you the tiara
angelkte is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #5
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

And to clarify, I have seen plenty of tiaras for trade within the GE ... they just trade for equally valuable items (not just kc value either) uniqueness, difficulty obtaining, etc
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
Ciciteehee

Thanks MAthmom! BTW, you can qualify to be a Gift Guru now!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Ciciteehee
Thanks MAthmom! BTW, you can qualify to be a Gift Guru now!
Not yet ... I have to have 50 trades as a GE - 13 more to go there AND I have to be a GE for 30 days - 23 days to go

So, it will be a bit before I can even apply ... but I can wait, I am enjoying the GE thoroughly!!!

Look me up when you come over!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
Ciciteehee

Okay! when did you start your GE? Only a week ago? WOW!

---------- Ciciteehee added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

My GC said that I passed all of the tests, and she PMed the Mods/Admins. I should get a reply in 5-6 days! I am SOOOO excited!

Last edited by Ciciteehee; 05-14-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed