Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Ok, if you have microsoft try just clicking "print screen" (mine is beside f12 on my keboard.) If you have mac, I am not sure but I think you have to click command-shift-4 or something like that. Don't give up, keep on trying..Hope I helped!
Webkinzrockursocks95 - have you had any luck since this afternoon? What kind of programs are you running on your lap top? Do you have microsoft windows? Just take your time. What I do is:
1. Hold down the control key.
2. Hit the Print screen key and the "C" key on my keyboard. This makes it copy.
3. I open up Microsoft Paint.
4. I right click anywhere on the white page and hit paste.
Now, your whole page (backround and all) will paste. It's ok. This is what I do next.
5. Go to file and save as.
6. Name my file. Below the file name box is a file type box. I click that drop down menu and change my file type to a "JPEG" file type.
7. Then hit save and exit paint. (I normally save everything to my desktop so that i can find it quicker than going thru my documents)
8. I right click on the icon representing the file that I just created.
9. I click open with and then microsoft office picture manager.
10. I click on "picture" along the top tool bar and choose the "crop" option.
11. Then I crop out what I don't want to show and hit ok on the right hand side of the screen.
12. I save my changes and exit microsoft office pictrure manager.
Webkinzrockursocks95 - I know that this looks like a lot of steps. i would try getting comfortable with something like this, and then we can work on making your step process shorter. Please pm me if this helps and you are able to get it to work.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.