Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Adikted2Webkinz is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HUGE Dock problem!!!

I have over 5000 items in my dock, mostly berries & other harvests...
Now I keep getting this error.
"Adobe flash player 10 --- A script in this movie is causing Adobe flashplayer 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?"

Now I've had this error before and I know I have to press No, but it just keeps going and going, never releasing my dock items What do I do? Is there anyway if I call [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] they can delete my berries and give me the KC??? I have a lot of retired and rare items in my dock and can not lose any of it i'm so heartbroken and sad and worried...

I have already done the logging out and back in, cleaning my cache, I have also gone through and taken out what it shows me in the dock, clothes,wallpaper & flooring, and room items, but it seems to be stuck on KC coins with no way to sell them at the W-Shop.... I've logged in and out so many times I've cleared almost a 1000 items this way.. What else can I do?

So worried...

A2W
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2010, 11:14 PM   #2

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Default Re: HUGE Dock problem!!!

Maybe you should try calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and asking what the problem is... maybe they can move the items for you or try to fix the account problem.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

sometimes you have to press no many times. Webkinz also will tell you you have too many items in your dock but alot of us have been there before. Keep trying & when you do- STORE, TRADE & SELL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN & TRY TO GET IT UNDER 2000 ITEMS. sTORAGE ROOMS do HELP
Old 09-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
sometimes you have to press no many times. Webkinz also will tell you you have too many items in your dock but alot of us have been there before. Keep trying & when you do- STORE, TRADE & SELL AS MUCH AS YOU CAN & TRY TO GET IT UNDER 2000 ITEMS. sTORAGE ROOMS do HELP
it has happened to me before and you're right I had to press No for a while, but today and yesterday I've spent over 45 minutes pressing No with no luck It has never taken me over an hour to get dock items out I'm scared I'm going to lose it all
Old 09-23-2010, 11:48 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

If you (or an adult if you're underage) call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], they should be able to remove some of the items in your dock. They did that for people who overloaded their docks when the PJ Specials were unlimited. But I wouldn't count on a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep giving you the KC.

A suggestion...do you know anyone with a more powerful computer? When several of my family members overloaded their docks, their computers weren't capable of opening their docks but I was able to get in and reduce the items in their docks by using my gaming computer. Perhaps on another machine, you could do the same. It only takes getting it open once to fix the problem.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I'm sorry this is happing to you.
I don't know if it will make it better if you buy one thing from the wshop, it might make your dock open.
I know it will make it open if you go to the wshop and push the sell button, but I don't know if it will give you that message or not.
With having that and the wshop open it may cause it to run slower.
Good luck and I hope you are able to get it open and sell some things and store some things!!

I agree with Mynoey! Maybe you can go to the public library.

Last edited by aug2168; 09-24-2010 at 12:04 AM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
If you (or an adult if you're underage) call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], they should be able to remove some of the items in your dock. They did that for people who overloaded their docks when the PJ Specials were unlimited. But I wouldn't count on a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] rep giving you the KC.

A suggestion...do you know anyone with a more powerful computer? When several of my family members overloaded their docks, their computers weren't capable of opening their docks but I was able to get in and reduce the items in their docks by using my gaming computer. Perhaps on another machine, you could do the same. It only takes getting it open once to fix the problem.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
This is a wonderful idea!! I'm using a mini laptop so maybe that is the issue. I have a 512mb laptop as well, maybe that might do the trick? If only WW didn't go down for maintenance at midnight tonight. I' will try my other laptop ASAP and let you know. Thank You so much for your input! REP!!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I'm sorry this is happing to you.
I don't know if it will make it better if you buy one thing from the wshop, it might make your dock open.
I know it will make it open if you go to the wshop and push the sell button, but I don't know if it will give you that message or not.
With having that and the wshop open it may cause it to run slower.
Good luck and I hope you are able to get it open and sell some things and store some things!!

I agree with Mynoey! Maybe you can go to the public library.
It won't let me open the wshop at all without the error message, even then it just gets stuck in the "No" loop. Thanks for your post. i'll try my bigger laptop soon as they open

Last edited by Adikted2Webkinz; 09-24-2010 at 12:15 AM..
Closed

Tags
boo!