Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Huge adoption problem!!! What to do?

Well I just adopted a crocodile and I got a bonus box, Pet special item and bonus gift but I didn't get a Pet special food. What should I do?

*July Jewl* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #2
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Huge adoption problem!!! What to do?

Have you gone to the "food" grouping on your list of items and checked all the items there? Perhaps check the W-Shop to see if a new pet exclusive food has shown up in the list of ones you can buy for your pets.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Well if you didnt get one in your dock, you should check the w shop. It is probably there
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

I tried that and there was nothing.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Hmm that's really strange. DId you try logging out then back in and then trying the w shop
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:09 PM   #6
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

Have you cleared your cache? Maybe an older file that's cached is preventing you from seeing the updates.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #7
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by *July Jewl*
I tried that and there was nothing.
That is odd....... ^^^^^^ Try that
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #8
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
Have you cleared your cache? Maybe an older file that's cached is preventing you from seeing the updates.

What is a cache?
Old 11-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #9
kittyraw2, kittyraw2
Banned
kittyraw2 will become famous soon enough

these people don't know nothin, i have a lot of experience with webkinz, i have 71. and if there is a bounus gift box, meaning that they had to kick something off that you can't see but you got, webkizn is programed to where when you get the box and you open it, 3 things show. and normolly it would be, psi, psf, and exclusive on the first 10, and when you pass 10 you start getting bounus box, and it has to kick off one of those three things, you have it, just look in your dock
kittyraw2 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
Giganteus4
Webkinz :)

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Kittyraw- You're right, but you're rude. The food should be in your dock somewhere.
KingZiph is offline Male
Closed