| 07-10-2009, 09:07 PM || #12 |
Join Date: Jul 2008
| | Re: How in the world do I crop a picture in paint?
Ok, this seems to work!
Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Ok - just clicked help DotDot Duck and this is what i get
To change the size of your picture
- On the Image menu, click Attributes.
- Under Units, click the unit of measurement you want to use for the width and height.
- Type the measurements in Width and Height.
- You can also resize your picture by dragging the image resize handles, located at the lower-right corner and along the bottom and right sides of your picture. (You might need to maximize the window to see the square resize handles.)
- If your current picture is bigger than the new size, the picture is cut from the right side and bottom to fit within the smaller area. If your current picture is smaller than the new size, the extra area is filled with the selected background color.
Ok this works, but it is kind of hard and clumsy - you will need lots of trial and error to get good at this way of doing it.
Thanks so much, both of you!
| || |