Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: how will i ever complete this?

The things where we have to do the classes in those new challenges.
Mine keeps still freezing every time I do like the intelligence class.
It says Please Wait....
or also keeps coming up with Adobe Flash Player
thing about a script in the movie causing things to be slow, and it will cause my computer to become unresponsive.
I have the pictures of what is happening.
Do you think Ganz will give me a chance to try again if I send them the pictures of what is happening?

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: how will i ever complete this?

View Post Originally Posted by Amyloveswebkinz
The things where we have to do the classes in those new challenges.
Mine keeps still freezing every time I do like the intelligence class.
It says Please Wait....
or also keeps coming up with Adobe Flash Player
thing about a script in the movie causing things to be slow, and it will cause my computer to become unresponsive.
I have the pictures of what is happening.
Do you think Ganz will give me a chance to try again if I send them the pictures of what is happening?

Thanks,
Amy
To complete it don't do intelligence if you can avoid doing so. You wont fail the challenge by failing a class or doing that one class. Good luck fixing the problem.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 11-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
obipony316

AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy
AjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joyAjGirl1006 is an abundance of joy

Try a different browser. I use Google Chrome and Firefox, they work really well(: Good luck!
AjGirl1006 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

You can also just hit OKAY on the "do you want to continue part of the script causing your computer to become unresponsive"part
9 time out of 10 it will be a little slow but I can finish the class and hey weight lifting and agility are finally doable
I hope that this will hold true for you too I am opperating on IE with a NA account.
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Mine always asks the "do you want to abort..." 5 or 6 times before every intelligence class.
I just hit "No" and wait. It eventually loads.

If you can calll or write, do so.
The more they hear from people, the more likely it will eventually be addressed.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Always answer "no" to that question, otherwise all of WW will freeze up. It sometimes does that for me, but eventually it will load. You can try a different browser, and I also find that it helps not to have anything else running on your computer and/or try going on at a less busy time, such as mornings or later in the evening.

Even if you fail a class, it should still count toward recess. It's the attempt that counts, not whether or not you pass.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

Lightbulb Re: how will i ever complete this?

This happened to me really often before I updated my computer. Your computer is probably to slow and out of date to properly play. My new computer runs it fine and smoothly now.

The best thing to do is: complete the courses (especially intelligence) on a better computer that is fast.

If that can't be done , the following tips should help:

--Complete a Full Virus Scan. If your computer doesn't have an anti-virus, get one. It is vital for a computer to have one.
Ensure any viruses or tracking cookies that you have are deleted and then continue to the next step. If there aren't any, just continue to the next step.

--Google Chrome is one of the fastest internet browsers. I recommend using it, but it's not necessary.

--Make sure your computer isn't too dusty.
Dust clogs the fan and can cause the computer to overheat and be slow. The fan is usually on the back for older computers but can also be on the sides and bottom of the front. If someone in your household knows computers well, let them open it up and clean the insides.

--Uninstall any programs that you don't use too often. Keep only what you want. Be strict about what you keep installed.

--Complete a disk defragmentation. (on Windows)
You can find this on the control panel. Defragment all of your hard-drives. If there is a bar with blue, green, red and white; the red represents all of the files slowing down your computer.

--Make sure that you only have the one browser on to play Webkinz. Turn off anything else so the computer wouldn't have to multitask.

Following these steps should not only help with webkinz, but should also speed up your entire computer!
Hope this helps!
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #8

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Always answer no, it may take awhile but it's worth it when you don't want Webkinz to crash. xD
This happens to me a lot on Chrome, I'm used to it.
Closed