Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

yankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant futureyankle has a brilliant future

Default Re: how to use island wheel free spin

As most have said drag it onto the wheel or next to the wheel if it does not work I would log out and log back in and try again if it again doesn't work I would call ganz and ask them how!
Good luck!
yankle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I have several suggestions:
First, try clicking on your coupon if it is right beside the Island Wheel.
If that doesn't work, try dragging it onto the wheel one or two times.
If all else fails, you can call Ganz. Remember, you have to be 18 or older to call ganz so if you are younger than that you might want to ask your mom or dad or guardian to call Ganz for you .

I hope this helped and I hope you get your problem fixed soon!
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #13
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

You must buy a vacation, and when you go to the vacation wheel it'll give you the opertunity to use that x-tra spin. Hope I helped!
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 08-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #14
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I would think just like a regular WOW coupon.
Yes I agree.
Starla is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #15
lorehunter

lorehunter is on a distinguished road

First, to get there, go to the travel agency and buy a vacation for 500 KinzCash. Then, click on the wheel. I've never gotten one of these, so I'm assuming that there is a slot next to the wheel, or that you can click on it or drag it.
lorehunter is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #16
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I think does not work, It has no use.
Quote:
The Island Wheel Free Spin Coupon cannot be traded or sent by KinzPost.
Try buying a vacation though, just to make sure.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #17
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I think it's like the Wheel of WOW.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #18
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

If the coupon next to the wheel does not work, I would call Ganz for help.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #19
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Well, you have to get a vacation from the travel agency first, a tropical island one. Then go do the island wheel and there should be a coupon right next to the wheel.
Hope this helps.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #20
Lil Kinz

bridget.5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: how to use island wheel free spin

Hey, I figured it out. When you get it, first do your regular island spin. then back to the island wheel and click on your free spin. this should work because this is how it works at the wheel of wow. I have also tried this at the island wheel. I hope this helps!
bridget.5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!