Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
bellabingo
Webkinz :)

bellabingo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to use estore while logged onto webkinz world

Ok, well I found this new section on my To Do list, and under shopping is the Ganz estore. I have anestore account with points on it and everything, but when I go onto the one on my webkinz world account, it doese not have any points. I don't know if I can put in my estore username, or if I have to add seperate points to this one. please help me!! I guess I just need to know how to use this new feature!!well any help would be useful!!!!
bellabingo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to use estore while logged onto webkinz world

I have not tried using this link, but I can tell you what I learned about the way Ganz expects it to work. (note the "expects"....it doesn't mean that it will)

While on the account that you want to buy something you will click on the link for the E Store.

You will need to enter in your E Store Username and Password.

At that time you should be able to search the store and buy something. The item(s) should show up in your dock so you do not have to input a code to receive the item.

Good luck with your shopping and let us know if it works!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Smile4me is not quite right.

The way it works is that you first log into your estore account. At the right there is a button that says gift accounts. Click on that. Then you can enter your WW id and password and the number of points you want to transfer to it.

Now go to your WW account and click on the link for the estore and buy what you want.

If you are doing this for yourself, all you are saving is having to enter the code. But this is also the new way to transfer points to someone else so they do not have to log on to the estore at all.

I know this is the way it works because I have done it myself.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the clairfication
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
bellabingo

bellabingo is on a distinguished road

thank you ssssooo much marnabear u rlly help me out!!lol so again, thanks
bellabingo is offline Female
Closed