Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

Default Answered: How is trading going to work now?

Since the new clubhouse doesn't give you the option to choose your own room, what happens if we want to trade with a specific user? For example, I have a feeder account and use the trading room to send over valuable items (usually in exchange for low-cost food) to my main account, without the price of kinzposting. It also allows me to send 6 items per day, instead of just three. Another example is trading with a friend from school or a family member- you can negotiate the trade right on Webkinz, instead of having to do it in person or on another website. But not anymore! What was Ganz thinking? We don't even get to choose between "busy" and "quiet" rooms anymore.
retrorachel is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WebbyMomKinz
this problem can be solved by having your friends and feeder accounts on your phone list. You can still pick the option "find my friends" and it will try to take you to the room they are in.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #2
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How is trading going to work now?

Yikes!!!
You're right! The rooms aren't even numbered anymore. I have two different webbies in two different yellow trading rooms. This is going to make things difficult for sending things back and forth between accounts!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

this problem can be solved by having your friends and feeder accounts on your phone list. You can still pick the option "find my friends" and it will try to take you to the room they are in.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #4

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

Yikes! Hopefully that is just a little mistake by Ganz. But, you can still have 2 windows open and have your 2 accounts on the same zone. Let's say, yellow, with one of the accounts in a trading room. Then all you have to do is click "find my friends" and then it will try to find it.

Here is a link to the Wiki on having multiple accounts open at once:
Multiple Accounts - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Hope this helps!
snappersims is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy
Bookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joyBookworm255 is an abundance of joy

I would try doing what the people before me suggested.

For some reason I still have the option to choose a room number to go to or a busy or quiet room on my account.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2012, 01:36 AM   #6
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
I would try doing what the people before me suggested.

For some reason I still have the option to choose a room number to go to or a busy or quiet room on my account.
So do I.
Phew thought it was only me.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 04:37 AM   #7
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

This makes me feel as though I cannot find my friends! aargh Please, ganz! Come on, please?
playmobilman is offline Male
Old 01-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #8
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I do that once in a while to my main account also.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #9

SHESHEMOMOF3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really do not like the "new" club house... what was ganz thinking? it seems as if it's a step back in technology... we have less choices and less control of what we do, it's crazy to think this is a step forward. i liked going into rooms with more traders to choose from, or when i visit santa kinz or look for doug the dog or the halloween ghost i like to pick a less crowded room... i really hope they will bring back the old club house with more choices and more freedoms, but it's doubtful, i know... so dissapointed over this change... trading is one of my favorite things to do in webkinz world!
SHESHEMOMOF3 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
retrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to allretrorachel is a name known to all

Definitely agree with you, SHESHEMOMOF3! Yesterday I was looking for Doug, and on the tracking thread EVERYONE was saying he was in green! I tried at least 10 times to find him, but he never showed up. I'm SURE that I was brought to the same room each time, it was always the same pets!
Thanks everybody, I guess I'll have to try doing that! It seems like a way bigger hassle, but if it works then I guess we have to deal with it!
retrorachel is offline Female
Closed