Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 10:49 PM   #1
foofa614
Webkinz :)
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to throw a clubhouse party?

I purchased a party pack for a clubhouse party and can't seem to find where I am supposed to drop the box. I've tried having parties in my rooms but there is a glitch that still doesn't allow for me to hold a party there. I read that the parties in the clubhouses were doing well, however, I can't find any other information regarding how to throw a party. I seen in the clubhouse inquiry that they had a room that was named a party room, however, I don't have that room listed. Can someone please guide me through this process? It won't allow for me to drop this box anywhere. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
ebkinz :)
Webkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Default Re: How to throw a clubhouse party?

Hello Foofa614
Here is all the steps that I know about, including buying a pack

First: Go to Wshop. Here you will see a bunch of Party Packs
The Room Party Packs have a tiny picture of a house on them such as the Garden Party Pack
The Clubhouse Party Packs do not have a picture on them such as the Big Top Party Pack

Second: Once you have chosen (It is true that the Clubhouse parties work better so pick Clubhouse ) go to your Room this is where you can place it whether it is a room party or Clubhouse. Place the box in your room.

Third: A screen should pop up that says what you can do. And if you are deluxe you have the option to add kinz chat plus. Now click set up your party on the bottom right corner of your screen.

Fourth: Using the arrows pick which games you want to play or click shuffle. Also on the right you will have an option to add your own prizes to the loot bags. You will still receive three items from there prizes but you will get the fourth as extra You do not have to add, you will still get three prizes. So will all your guests. Click Next

Fifth: Now you can customize your invitation message Pick what you want the title to say and the message Click next again.

Sixth: Choose what time you want and what zone. Some may be used because people already scheduled a parrty. The time is set for Kinztime. (If you go to your mypage and it shows the party guests and time it will show your time instead of kinz time..) Confusing right? Here is a link if you have questions about the time Click Here Click the next button on party screen

Seventh: Now you can pick what you want the invitation to look like. Click the arrows to see the choices Click next

Eighth: Now you can pick who you want to come to your party Click next

Ninth: Congrats! You have set up your party! Make sure you set a timer so you won't miss it I hope this helps!

Last edited by webbyaddict; 12-15-2010 at 03:13 PM..
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: How to throw a clubhouse party?

View Post Originally Posted by webbyaddict
Hello Foofa614
Here is all the steps that I know about, including buying a pack

First: Go to Wshop. Here you will see a bunch of Party Packs
The Room Party Packs have a tiny picture of a house on them such as the Garden Party Pack
The Clubhouse Party Packs do not have a picture on them such as the Big Top Party Pack

Second: Once you have chosen (It is true that the Clubhouse parties work better so pick Clubhouse ) go to your Room this is where you can place it whether it is a room party or Clubhouse. Place the box in your room.

Third: A screen should pop up that says what you can do. And if you are deluxe you have the option to add kinz chat plus. Now click set up your party on the bottom right corner of your screen.

Fourth: Using the arrows pick which games you want to play or click shuffle. Also on the right you will have an option to add your own prizes to the loot bags. You will still receive three items from there prizes but you will get the fourth as extra You do not have to add, you will still get three prizes. So will all your guests. Click Next

Fifth: Now you can customize your invitation message Pick what you want the title to say and the message Click next again.

Sixth: Choose what time you want and what zone. Some may be used because people already scheduled a parrty. The time is set for Kinztime. (If you go to your mypage and it shows the party guests and time it will show your time instead of kinz time..) Confusing right? Here is a link if you have questions about the time Click Here Click the next button on party screen

Seventh: Now you can pick what you want the invitation to look like. Click the arrows to see the choices Click next

Eighth: Now you can pick who you want to come to your party Click next

Ninth: Congrats! You have set up your party! Make sure you set a timer so you won't miss it I hope this helps!
I **** listen to her you will have a party soon.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed