Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
step away from the
Webkinz :)

PalsForever has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: how rare are the lava lamps

everyone in the trading room seems to be asking for lava lamps. i have the green and blue but i do not know what they are worth. does anyone know the value of the lava lamps? it seems that red is the most valued, then purple, then green, then blue. am i correct?
PalsForever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: how rare are the lava lamps

It is in order of appearance, the Red Lava retired first, then the Purple, then the Blue and then the Green. The green may be more valuable than the Blue because it was only in WW for 3 months after the Blue. If you want to see the values, check out the Exclusive section on the WIGEV. The values are listed by month so you may have to add them up yourself:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=4478340
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Many people want lava lamps because
1. They're wicked cool (hahaha)
2. Some colors are retired, won't be coming back
3. They're good for trade, lol
You can check out the WIGEV to view their values
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #4
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

like ourscream said you can check the WI gev at the top of the page items are priced in kc after a certain amount of time of being retired they become priceless the red lava is priceless. Most people just want lavas because there are a cool acessory for your room. It is a very popular item

---------- poodlezrule280 added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

BTW if you are not sure if you eant to keep your lavas they are both retired you might want to consider waiting untill you find a trade for something worth the same and something you want

Last edited by poodlezrule280; 01-02-2009 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I know that the red lava lamp has been retired for about 3 years now. The purple lava lamp has been retired for about 1.5 years now. The purple lava lamp and the red lava lamp are extremely rare. I know that the green lava lamp was recently retired, and is very popular in the trading room, but it is definitely news to me to find that the blue lava lamp is rare. This is the first that I've heard about the blue lava lamp being retired. I have 2 blue lava lamps, and 1 green one. I have a feeling that I won't be obtaining a red or purple lava lamp. Good luck with your collection.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #6
Lopily

Good luck with your collection!

---------- Lopily added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I think the blue lava lamp might be more rare than the green one because it retired before it.

Last edited by Lopily; 01-02-2009 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

You have the levels right: (most popular Red lava (One-of-the-most saught after items), purple lava (Really popular!), green lava (retired before it was out for awhile) and blue lava. . They're all popular, though
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

In order of appearence and retirment it is Red, purple, blue, green. Not sure why they are so popular, but they are highly sought after, you may want to hold on to them to get just what you want
Flairfive is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #9
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Like cocogirl211 said, I was under the impression that the green lava was more rare because it wasn't available for very long. So even though it is the most recent retirement, it was not available as long as the others.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #10
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

The lava lamps are really rare because they're all retired and there won't be any more. The red lava is the most valuable, then the purple lava, and the blue and green lavas have the same value according to the WIGEV.
Zkat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
---ouscream---