Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 AM   #11
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: HOW TO RAISE YOU 3HHH METERS so you can afford the spa!

Thank you for taking the time to give the great suggestions that you have!!! I know that I have personally dealing with the 3 h's for a lot longer then others have. Ever since they fixed the glitch where all 3 h's stayed at 100 and u didn't have to even feed your pet, that's when my 3 h's started going haywire!!! I have battled with Ganz over this and I still am battling. I don't think that I should have to be the one to put all the kc out to fix the problem!!! It's crazy when you have to consistenlty take a pet to see Dr Quack just to do a job!! One time I had to take a pet 2 x's to Dr Quacks b4 I could do the job, thats how faster the meters dropped!!!

I actually have given rep to all that have given helpful info!!! Thanks so much!!! This is why I love !!!
Momasandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #12
Gifted

Chariac is a jewel in the roughChariac is a jewel in the rough

I want to second the vacation idea. After my surgery in January, when I came back about 6 weeks later.. all my pets and my childrens pets were at 0 and we have about 200 pets. the prices to take them to the spa were astronomical!!! Around 100,000 KC total, and Ganz was Oh, so helpful! So I started taking vacations. 10 vacations will feed all your pets up to 100 (At least for those of you who whose accounts really have stopped dropping. All but one of mine has stopped...) So on 4 of the different accounts, I bought a vacation. Visited with my first pet, went back to the Vacation office, switched to my next pet, and went back on vacation. I kept doing this till all pets had gone. Then I fed the 4 food items in the clubhouse and the one I usually won in a party to a different pet each. Today I just finished getting 4 of the 5 accounts back up to straight 100s. The last account is unfortunately still dropping stats, so I have a call into Ganz. (It would still cost 20k to take the pets on that account to the spa.)

By using the vacation method, it costs around 5000. It's a great deal if you have tons of pets because it costs so much more to feed them. For instance, if you have 150 pets on one account, just using hamburgers would cost you 120kc to feed one of them in just one stat. Hunger. Then you have to take them to the clubhouse to exercise or play with them. For 150 pets, you would pay 18000 just in hamburgers. But the 5000KC Vacation method is the same price no matter how many pets. Plus you might win cook stuff on the wheel or in the boat or at a raffle...

Hope that helps someone.
Chariac is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 02:12 AM   #13
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Momasandi
Thank you for taking the time to give the great suggestions that you have!!! I know that I have personally dealing with the 3 h's for a lot longer then others have. Ever since they fixed the glitch where all 3 h's stayed at 100 and u didn't have to even feed your pet, that's when my 3 h's started going haywire!!! I have battled with Ganz over this and I still am battling. I don't think that I should have to be the one to put all the kc out to fix the problem!!! It's crazy when you have to consistenlty take a pet to see Dr Quack just to do a job!! One time I had to take a pet 2 x's to Dr Quacks b4 I could do the job, thats how faster the meters dropped!!!

I actually have given rep to all that have given helpful info!!! Thanks so much!!! This is why I love !!
momsandi, im so sorry you are having such a bad time with ganz. i thought i had a bad time with them, but at least they reimbursed me with 30,000 kc in one acct, 28,000 kc in another , and 20,000 kc in the last. im so sorry you are getting nothing. i might suggest making yourself some notes before you call them and know how much the spa would cost you and request that amt. i was told that they cant give you more than 30,000kc, dont know if that is true. but chariac (above this post) gives a great detailed way to go on vacation.

you are absolutely right............. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR ERROR. and you need to tell them that, and also what a good custormer you are, and why this is so bad for you and what you may have to do if you dont get help from them (like stop buying more pets)
you may also need to tell them WHY youaccount got so low. because they know your log in habits , so they will know you were not online for all that time. see, i told them mycomputer crashed, or else id hae been online every day as i had been for two years. i told them to go look at my stats. they can see i was always online.

with that approach there was no way to deny waht i was saying was not true. they hae the proof in front of them...................

and see, what happened to you , with the pet locking you out of playing, is why this is such a terrible porblem. i know many have said its no big deal, they play with them with the meters so low and dont worry,............ but you need to worry because eventually they wills tart getting sick nd lock you out of playing......................... that is why its a big deal. you need to tell them this too.............................. really tell them. it can be intimidating but if you ask right away for a supervisor they are more able to be helpful and usially know more about the issue.
i hope you can get them to listen to you. i hope the information you get here and on other thread will help you.

View Post Originally Posted by Chariac
I want to second the vacation idea. After my surgery in January, when I came back about 6 weeks later.. all my pets and my childrens pets were at 0 and we have about 200 pets. the prices to take them to the spa were astronomical!!! Around 100,000 KC total, and Ganz was Oh, so helpful! So I started taking vacations. 10 vacations will feed all your pets up to 100 (At least for those of you who whose accounts really have stopped dropping. All but one of mine has stopped...) So on 4 of the different accounts, I bought a vacation. Visited with my first pet, went back to the Vacation office, switched to my next pet, and went back on vacation. I kept doing this till all pets had gone. Then I fed the 4 food items in the clubhouse and the one I usually won in a party to a different pet each. Today I just finished getting 4 of the 5 accounts back up to straight 100s. The last account is unfortunately still dropping stats, so I have a call into Ganz. (It would still cost 20k to take the pets on that account to the spa.)

By using the vacation method, it costs around 5000. It's a great deal if you have tons of pets because it costs so much more to feed them. For instance, if you have 150 pets on one account, just using hamburgers would cost you 120kc to feed one of them in just one stat. Hunger. Then you have to take them to the clubhouse to exercise or play with them. For 150 pets, you would pay 18000 just in hamburgers. But the 5000KC Vacation method is the same price no matter how many pets. Plus you might win cook stuff on the wheel or in the boat or at a raffle...

Hope that helps someone.
so the trick wih the vacation is to go back to the VACATION OFFICE each time with a new pet? because i could not figure out how the vacation would help excep the first pet. so that is the trick then? that would be a good method too....................... and abiout feeding the pets, you dont use hamburgers. those are not the best food to use cost wise ........... los of other things work more cheap................ and that method i talkde aout only works if you ahve about 80 pets because other wise the amount of kc ganz gives you wont cover the cost. for me, i got my meters up as hight as i could the way i did, so that idhave a bunch of that kc as 'my reward' , i couldhacve used it all with the spa but it didnt cover it and i refused to pay for it when ts their ****. they hav to make this right for their customers.

so i will remember the vacation option if this happens again to me. so far the spa has worked.

im happy that you have your accts almost fixed. the thing about this feature is it just seems to be so sporatic and could start up again for no reason...................... thank youso much for sharing your method............... rep for you!!!!!

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-24-2009 at 02:12 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HOW TO RAISE YOUR 3HHH METERS so you can afford the spa! **ASK GANZ FOR REIMBURSEMENT ** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO add ideas **

I called Ganz today and received a return call in about an hour and a half. They awarded me 10000kc and she said to take them all to the SPA with that. Fine but I had allready bought food and gave baths to 25 of my 52 pets already. To take them all to the SPA is 8931 kc based on the number of pets you have. So I am using the money kc to feed the rest of them back to heallth. Ganz was really nice about it, too!!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:25 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: HOW TO RAISE YOUR 3HHH METERS so you can afford the spa! **ASK GANZ FOR REIMBURSEMENT ** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO add ideas **

View Post Originally Posted by Judibeefl
I called Ganz today and received a return call in about an hour and a half. They awarded me 10000kc and she said to take them all to the SPA with that. Fine but I had allready bought food and gave baths to 25 of my 52 pets already. To take them all to the SPA is 8931 kc based on the number of pets you have. So I am using the money kc to feed the rest of them back to heallth. Ganz was really nice about it, too!!
if you feed them the cheap foods listed here then you can come out ahead................. but if you choose the worng foods you wont...................... good luck with getting your meters up............ rememebr each pet has to have their 3 meters up to 100 in order for the meters to stay there. ( i know some acconts this is not true though, but it is for most)

the only thing id suggest is, when they offer you the kc based on your number of pets, be ready to tell them how much you have already spent tryin to get the meters up, they jsut might give you a bit more kc!!!
but anyway,im glad the cso was nice and im happy for you that they called you back so soon. GOOD JOB!! thank you for posting your experience
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed