Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Wink Unanswered: HOW TO RAISE YOUR 3HHH METERS so you can afford the spa! **ASK GANZ FOR REIMBURSEMENT ** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO add ideas **

for all of you needing to work on raising your 3h meters.............. try what i did so you can bring the cost of the spa down and perhaps you will be able to afford it..............

first of all, call ganz. it goes faster if you fill out the in-game form from the customer service area. i do not think ganz intends to resent anyones meters or fix this on their own. they claim they dont have the ability to do so. so you can either ignore it all and hope the pets will stay able to play the game wihout locking you out of play.............. or slowly work on making each pet better on your own....................

FROM WHAT I CAN TELL on my acct ............ and from what the supervisor told me after i told him my meters for hunger would not stay up..................... (and after experimenting with it on my acct) if you get all the meters up to 100 ON ONE PET then they should stay there for that pet. at least for now , when the feature has been taken out of the game in order to 'fix' it.............

but the only way i know to get the money to do that is to call ganz and ask for a supervisor to call you, then ask them to give you enought kc to go to the spa,(know ahead of time how much that will cost you/or you have already spent) that will reset them for yu. but if they dont give you enough money becuase your acct is too big or they just dont give you enough or none at all, ( they supposedly have limits to the amount they will reinburse you,) then you can do what i did to get my price down so i could do the spa........................ it does take a good amount of time but you will have happy pets in the end and if you buy the right cheap foods you may be able to do it okay.

do this:

take one treadmill and one bathtub out of your house and put it in your dock. you will see why later.

go to the wshop store and buy a bunch of rice, bagels,oranges,jawbreakers, spaghetti, tacos,hot dogs, carrotcake and vitamins for the health and hunger meter

buy a bunch of marshmallows, chocolate pudding, ice pops, ice cream, lollipops, fudge for happiness meter....................

pick a pet from the pet area , look at its favorite food and buy a bunch of that. go to that pets room.

feed the pet its favorite food many times. then concentrate on getting the health meter to 100 before you do the other two meters.

now, take the treadmill and the bathtub and put it in the room and put the pet on one. then start feeding it. then take it off and do the bathtub. keep feeing until the other two meters are all at 100.

now, before you click out of that room remove the treadmill and bathtub to your dock.

click on another pet from your pet area.do this same thing for each pet. each pet you do it for the meters should stay at 100.

keep checking the spa amount until it is where you can afford it.

onthis is the only way it worked for me, otherwise the hunger meter just kept going down all my pets even when i logged in every day. i think the trick is to get the meters up to 100 on each separate pet. dont do a little on each pet or they will all continue to drop!

hope this helps you all who have this problem. i know at least for me this worked. but only when i got the reimbursement from ganz. otherwise, i was really stuck.

this is really a bad problem for many of us, even though the game will work with the meters down. but that is for now. who knows how long that will last, or what will ahppen when they reinstate the feature. and the kids want happy pets. they dont understand. this will give trhem something to accomplish and feel like they are doing good. and for those of us adults who have a goal to keep our meters at 100, this helps us too.

all of us have different goals in the game, and for us who want happy pets because ww is our happy place, well this has been stressful to us. if some can play with sick pets, than that is great. but many of us dont want to do that.............. so i hope this helps.............

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-17-2009 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: added something
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #2

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HOW TO RAISE YOU 3HHH METERS so you can afford the spa!

Very Nicely written up. Its sad to see this happen to our pets. The only other suggestion I would make in addition to what you have written is to play quizzies. It takes the happiness meter up 1 point for every question and gives you some cash to pay for the food or spa. Rep to you!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Allrighty
Very Nicely written up. Its sad to see this happen to our pets. The only other suggestion I would make in addition to what you have written is to play quizzies. It takes the happiness meter up 1 point for every question and gives you some cash to pay for the food or spa. Rep to you!
Don't play quizzies too long. They don't like school and I had a pet get sick when I was playing quizzies during winterfest.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #4

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Don't play quizzies too long. They don't like school and I had a pet get sick when I was playing quizzies during winterfest.
Wow-I've answered all my questions on 3 accounts and never had a pet get sick while there. The comments they make are usually very happy ones about getting smarter now. My nephew and I do them all the time and he just loves doing them also so I just help out with the ones he doesn't know.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Thanks for the tread, i know personally i have 182 pets and the spa is way to high Rep to you ♥
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Allrighty
ALRIGHTY, thats a great suggestion! i completely forgot about that option. my guide pretty much focused on how to get the meters up fast on as many pets as you could so that you can get them to the spa, but doing quizzys with one pet would do that with a little extra time ...... and you could switch pets between quizes too! thank you for the suggestion.

if anyone else has ideas please post them here. also, you can post if ideas posted did not work for you................... or if you have a really good food that is cheap that is not on here. or a recipe food. i know one poster told us about cogiticake (sp?) and it does work wonderful. what i did instead of cooking it on the stove was to use the ingredients separately with the pet and it seemed to work the same............... the ingredients are carrot cake, french fries, and spaghetti. i apaologize for not remembering the posters name........... but s/e started the thread on recipes .....................

i really hope this will help all of you get your meters up to 100on each separate pet so that the price of the spa comes down. good luck...................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 AM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Rather than drag your equipment to each pet's room, why not take each pet to the clubhouse and use 4 pieces of equipment there? Very efficient for building up the health meter! Then you can bathe in your room.

The cheapest recipe food for hunger is veggie stir fry...made on the stove, with brocoli, carrots and white rice. It costs $15 to make and yields 2 happiness, 6 health and 14 hunger points.

Stuffed leafy melon might be a good one...costs $22, but yields 9 happiness, 8 health and 15 hunger. $1.47 per hunger point. That's on the stove...watermelon, white rice, and salad.

Chicken salad sandwish yields 0-9-21 and is $27 to make. That's $1.29 per hunger point. On the sandwich maker....bread, chicken nuggets, & salad.

Also on the sandwich maker...Birthday Party Sandwich...9-4-22. Costs $27; $1.23 per hunger point. Bread. hot dog, & macaroni & cheese.

Blender...Spicy Salsa...2-6-12. Costs $14; $1.17 per hunger point. Asparagus, tomato, & corn.

Stove...Deluxe Nachos...4-7-17. Costs $22; $1.29 per hunger point. Nacho chips, tomato, baked beans.

Stove...Cogitaticake...?-11-24. Costs $46; 1.92 per hunger point. Carrot Cake, french fries, spaghetti.

Sandwich maker...Megachinewich...?-6-25. Costs $33; 1.32 per hunger point. Burger, tacos, hot dog.

Stpve...Fish N Chips...6-3-18. Costs $21; $1.17 per hunger point. Fish sticks, french fries, cola.

Stove...Nuggetdog Megaroni...12-4-27. Costs: $33; $1.22 per hunger point. Chicken nuggets, hot dog, macaroni & cheese.

Stove....Rice Pudding...3-7-13. Costs $17; $1.31 per hunger point. Milk, raisens, white rice.

Stove...Slotto Fruit...5-5-15. Costs $16; $1.07 per hunger point. Apple, cherries, orange.

Stove...Sloppy Jalopy...9-5-17. Costs $24; $1.41 per hunger point. Baked beans, grapefruit, hot dog.

Hope this helps!
Old 03-18-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

A few more tips for getting those health meters up:

- if you don't have one yet start a garden - fresh veggies give great boosts and once you buy the seeds don't cost anything at all (and if you are Gifted you can trade for them too).

- if you go on Vacation take *every* pet that you can - each pet who goes gets a HHH boost

- don't forget to check on Parties when you are on Vacation - if one starts you get free buffet food.

- don't try to fix all your pets at once - if you do one each day the costs are reasonable and (hopefully) as you switch to a new pet the one you fixed will stay high

- do your dailies, go to the Magic Forest (often food is a prize), get fit in the clubhouse, play some games you enjoy - remember this is supposed to be fun!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
i wish i was a

thank you everyone! you all hd very good additions............. and very helpful for all our different situations. regarding the clubhouse, for me that would not be as fast as this was because in my house many pets share a room so if i have the equipment already there, i can just click on another pet without having to switch rooms. but the clubhouse is fun and if you care to chat while you do this that is even better. in my case, i had a lot of pets to get up to 100 so i didnt want to chat at the moment................... it has been all about 'work' right now. lol

and if you dont fix all yur pets at once (it takes a lot of time) JUST MAKE SURE THE PET YOU PLAYED WITH HAS HIS METER UP TO 100 ON ALL METERS or else they will go down again.
if you play with one then bring it up to 100, and it should stay there.

and jarah is correct, the dailies really can give you food items that boost up the meters really well. good luck every one and i hope you can get the meters up soon enough.

im glad many of you are finding this helpful, tha makes me very happy!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:07 AM   #10
i wish i was a

I wanted to also tell everyone that if you get your pets hunger meter up to 100 and you can no longer get the health and happiness meters up with food, you can take them to the clubhouse and do a game of bowling, or take them to your swimming pool or the trampoline. or pla games or go to quizzies..........................

ood luck everyone because i hear now that it is happening again........... on some accounts. so far so good on my account. but there was one other suggestion.............. if people see their meters dropping but not to drastically, it is AT THAT EARLY POINT that you may want to go to the spa again while it may be very very cheap..................

any more ideas anyone, it seems this feature is hitting more accounts again, even though ganz says the feature has ben removed to be redone.................. so i am thinking that more people will need the inormation here.................... kids should not have to spend what little kc they have jsut to keep meters up............................... well none of us should.............

Last edited by BASMAT; 03-21-2009 at 03:07 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed