Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. Take the screenshot:
Shift-Command-3: Takes a full screen shot
Shift-Command-4: Takes a screen shot that you can choose the size of
2. Save it to a spot you will remember. Downloads tend to get cramped so I recommend saving the screenshots on your desktop. I think the screen shots automatically go to your desktop.
3. Make an account on Photobooth.
4. When you click your username, it will go to your own personal homepage. A default album will be made. You should also see a button that says "Upload Pictures." Click that button and select the file you want uploaded.
5. Proceed with the uploading process. You can add names, descriptions, etc.
6. Click on the photo you want uploaded.
7. Copy the link that is labeled "Direct Link"
8. Create a new thread or post on WI. Go advanced so you get more work space.
9. Click the image that looks like a photo. It should have a white bottom with green hills and a blue sky. It is next to the letter image & yellow speechbox image.
10. Paste the direct link you copied into that URL box that pops up when you click the photo.
11. Click OK.
Your image is inserted!
WARNING: You may need to allow pop-ups from WI in order to access step ten properly. Don't worry about it. WI has no other pop-ups.
#1. press command or the apple key, then shift then 4
#2. you will get a little t shaped icon, you want to take that icon to the corner of your image click and drag it down to the lower opposite corner of where you first started
#3. the screenshot will then be saved onto your desktop, if you close your computer screen you will see it in the top right corner
#4. to post it you want to go to photobucket.com create an account and upload pictures.
#5. to post the image you scroll over the picture until some links show up under it, click the side title of the last link
#6. go up to your mac toolbar and click edit, scroll down to copy then go back to your thread/post click where you want the image to appear
#7. go back up to edit and click paste instead of seeing an actual image you will see a link with something that looks like this [IMG] on the sides of it, that means you have done it right
#8 congratz you posted a screenshot!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.