Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

clara39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: HOW TO PUT SCREENSHOTS ON THIS SITE ON A MAC!

Omg please help I posted a room thread and none of them showed up I have a mac please help me get my screenshots to show up.
Thanks!
clara39 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOW TO PUT SCREENSHOTS ON THIS SITE ON A MAC!

Check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

It says that Post #2 contains the guide for if you have a Mac or Windows Vista, so check out post 2.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

1. Take the screenshot:
Shift-Command-3: Takes a full screen shot
Shift-Command-4: Takes a screen shot that you can choose the size of

2. Save it to a spot you will remember. Downloads tend to get cramped so I recommend saving the screenshots on your desktop. I think the screen shots automatically go to your desktop.

3. Make an account on Photobooth.

4. When you click your username, it will go to your own personal homepage. A default album will be made. You should also see a button that says "Upload Pictures." Click that button and select the file you want uploaded.

5. Proceed with the uploading process. You can add names, descriptions, etc.

6. Click on the photo you want uploaded.

7. Copy the link that is labeled "Direct Link"

8. Create a new thread or post on WI. Go advanced so you get more work space.

9. Click the image that looks like a photo. It should have a white bottom with green hills and a blue sky. It is next to the letter image & yellow speechbox image.

10. Paste the direct link you copied into that URL box that pops up when you click the photo.

11. Click OK.

Your image is inserted!

WARNING: You may need to allow pop-ups from WI in order to access step ten properly. Don't worry about it. WI has no other pop-ups.
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

WOW looks like you got your answer above and I wont repeat.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє

MuffinNinja is just really niceMuffinNinja is just really nice

#1. press command or the apple key, then shift then 4
#2. you will get a little t shaped icon, you want to take that icon to the corner of your image click and drag it down to the lower opposite corner of where you first started
#3. the screenshot will then be saved onto your desktop, if you close your computer screen you will see it in the top right corner
#4. to post it you want to go to photobucket.com create an account and upload pictures.
#5. to post the image you scroll over the picture until some links show up under it, click the side title of the last link
#6. go up to your mac toolbar and click edit, scroll down to copy then go back to your thread/post click where you want the image to appear
#7. go back up to edit and click paste instead of seeing an actual image you will see a link with something that looks like this [IMG] on the sides of it, that means you have done it right
#8 congratz you posted a screenshot!
MuffinNinja is offline Female
Closed