Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: How to predict where Ganz will put room for new adopted pet

I want to register two new pets, but I'm holding back because I'm afraid their new rooms will be placed where I don't want them (mainly because doors will appear where I don't want them in adjacent rooms.)
My question: is there a pattern to predict where the rooms will be?
It would be helpful if [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would allow us to place the room the same way we do when we buy a room, and that suggestion belongs in the 'ideas for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]' but until they give us that, I'd like to understand where they are likely to put it, if anyone here knows that. My house has these rooms now:
__XX
_XXX
XXX_
XXXX
The X's are rooms and the underlines available places. The pink X is the original first pet's room. All but three rooms were purchased.
Thanks!
WetNose is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ohseven
I am afraid that I never found there to be a pattern. Which is awful when you don't want a door in certain wallpaper! I was so very relieved when I stopped getting those free randomly placed rooms!

As far as I can tell, all you can do is cross your fingers and hope it doesn't get put where you don't want it. I went as far as wasting rare wallpaper and getting a second identical wallpaper to re-do the same room somewhere else after the door got put where I didn't want it, sigh. The old room with the undesirable door is now a storage room with some really pretty wallpaper (marred by a door).
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: How to predict where Ganz will put room for new adopted pet

I'm sorry, but as far as I know, I don't think there is a pattern.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I am afraid that I never found there to be a pattern. Which is awful when you don't want a door in certain wallpaper! I was so very relieved when I stopped getting those free randomly placed rooms!

As far as I can tell, all you can do is cross your fingers and hope it doesn't get put where you don't want it. I went as far as wasting rare wallpaper and getting a second identical wallpaper to re-do the same room somewhere else after the door got put where I didn't want it, sigh. The old room with the undesirable door is now a storage room with some really pretty wallpaper (marred by a door).
ohseven is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ohseven

Hi OhSeven! I was afraid that would be the answer. Maybe the best strategy (if I were starting over) would be to get ten Webbies at once and get it over with, and then start buying large rooms to decorate, using the original 7x7's for storage. That sounds dreadful, doesn't it?!
Meanwhile my unregistered webbies are staring at me with their beady little eyes all wanting a room of their own and they don't care whose walls their doors will wreck!
I'll leave this open a while longer in case someone has better news!!!
Thanks, WetNose
Old 09-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I'm sorry, but as far as I know, I don't think there is a pattern.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks Mickey! Let's hope someone does come along and correct us!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

No pattern I know, I had to redo some rooms after words but I recommended to resister a lot so you have more than 10 at one time so you can fix the damage all at once. I take screen shots of my rooms so I won't forget what it used to look like .
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't know of a pattern. I was so pevved at [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]! I had rooms like this (and I have way more rooms, just showing a little bit)
XXX
X_X
XXX

And [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] put one so it went:
XXX
XXX
XXX
D:
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #8
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Thanks, Waffles and WishGirl. Looks like an annoyance we're all having to put up with.
So maybe I need to get ten pets registered and get it over with! Aaarrghh.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #9
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

All I can say is I hope it doesn't wreck your wallpaper, and good luck!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 12:19 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Unfortunately, no. If I remember right, they do tend to fill in empty spaces, which of course you purposely left there...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed