Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Catspoodle
Webkinz :)

Catspoodle will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: How to play in "full screen"?

Hello, I received a new laptop for Christmas that has a 17" monitor. I seem to recall always having my main webkinz screen (once I logged in) the full size of my old moniter. Now whenever I log in to webkinz world my window is very small. Does anyone know if there is a way to make the webkinz window larger? I am running Windows 7 now -- if that makes a difference to anyone.

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions in advance!!!

Happy New Year to all!
Catspoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: How to play in "full screen"?

Here you go-- How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #4
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!WebRegi is the cats pajamas!

I had the same problem with my new computer. The only solution I found was to change the resolution. Right click on your desktop, Click "graphics properties" click "display settings" There you'll find screen resolution, lower the resolution to get a bigger screen. You'll have to play with it to find out what works best with your computer. If you find another way I would love to know about it since I rather not lower my resolution.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 01-13-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

I think everybody has posted the link to the thread here. But here is a link for a full screen webkinz login. And you can do Control + Scroll up on your mouse (if you have one) and then you can scroll up and down ,like you can on any other website. Welcome to Webkinz
Erinmokney is offline Female
Old 01-14-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
Yipes bunnies everyw

Lucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulous
Lucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulousLucy Hippo has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Catspoodle
Hello, I received a new laptop for Christmas that has a 17" monitor. I seem to recall always having my main webkinz screen (once I logged in) the full size of my old moniter. Now whenever I log in to webkinz world my window is very small. Does anyone know if there is a way to make the webkinz window larger? I am running Windows 7 now -- if that makes a difference to anyone.

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions in advance!!!

Happy New Year to all!
i have had experience with log in screen not filling screen of large laptop screen. there is blank green areas on both sides of log in box. first, try the boxes in the extreme righthand corner of your browser, the dash, two boxes and red X area. click the boxes and the dash a few times. or you can try grabbing the very top of the browser screen with your mouse and push up til screen grey and this should pop the screen into a better fit. good luck.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed