Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: How often does the room designer get updated?

I wanted to try out the Alyssa's Star Wallpaper (estore) before spending points on it, and also wanted to try out the Signature Endangered Red Wolf's wallpaper/floor before using it, but I can't seem to find either in the Room Designer feature. I *love* this feature - it's SO useful! - but was wondering how long it takes for it to be updated with new papers/floors after they are released.

Also, if anyone has a picture of a room with any of the 3 above-mentioned papers/floor, I would be so grateful if you could post it. Thanks!

Thanks!
ohseven is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Updating the Room Designer, adding the new wallpapers and floorings: that is something that only Justin can do, so you'll have to wait till he has the time to do it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How often does the room designer get updated?

There's a room designer? Where? It sounds very useful.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi WishGirl - the pull-down menu up at the top of this page "Webkinz Tools" has an item "Room Designer!" Very handy!!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #4
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
There's a room designer? Where? It sounds very useful.
View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Hi WishGirl - the pull-down menu up at the top of this page "Webkinz Tools" has an item "Room Designer!" Very handy!!
Yep! Follow WetNose's directions.

You can mix and match the various wallpapers and floorings and see what they look like on walls and mixed with each other *before* possibly wasting your own on a bad match! It's awesome!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #5

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

if it's not there, you can report this to an admin and maybe they'll tell someone to update it. Or maybe it would be better to contact Justin. I'm not sure.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #6

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Cool, thanks!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
if it's not there, you can report this to an admin and maybe they'll tell someone to update it. Or maybe it would be better to contact Justin. I'm not sure.
I did contact a mod, just now thank you. I'm waiting to hear back.

I'll go ahead and leave the thread open though until I get an answer - surely someone has one.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ohseven
I wanted to try out the Alyssa's Star Wallpaper (estore) before spending points on it, and also wanted to try out the Signature Endangered Red Wolf's wallpaper/floor before using it, but I can't seem to find either in the Room Designer feature. I *love* this feature - it's SO useful! - but was wondering how long it takes for it to be updated with new papers/floors after they are released.

Also, if anyone has a picture of a room with any of the 3 above-mentioned papers/floor, I would be so grateful if you could post it. Thanks!

Thanks!
Look at EXTRA EXTRA Read All About It E Store Items Thread (Under Ganz EStore on here) too see pictures of estore items before you buy them. People post pictures of new items just go to the end of the thread and read back....
colliegal is offline Female
Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Updating the Room Designer, adding the new wallpapers and floorings: that is something that only Justin can do, so you'll have to wait till he has the time to do it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed