Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 06:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
mew5c is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: How often do your pets get sick?

I am just wondering how often is normal for a pet to get sick? I only have one pet (I know - crazy), but I take very good care of him. I feed him healthy foods and I give him exercise in his pool and on his treadmill and I always put him in bed before I log out. He gets sick about once a month which frustrates me because even though I can get his health up with medicine, it takes a while to get his happiness back up. My son (yes, I'm a mom who loves Webkinz) hardly ever feeds his pets healthy food and my other son will go days without even logging into Webkinz, and their pets hardly ever get sick. Am I doing something wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #2
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How often do your pets get sick?

Hmmm not sure why yours is getting sick so often. Mine has never been sick and he is over a year old. Try giving him a treat every once in a while, and maybe visit Dr. Quack once in a while?.. although I never visit Dr. Quack.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

You have NOTHING to worry about! I have 22 webkinz and I think only once one of my pets got sick. Just exercise it and mostly give it healthy food and YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
tinktink32
Gifted

webkinz4eva is on a distinguished road

I would write to Plumpy about this because, there could be something wrong with your account. But, for now make sure you give him a treat every so often take him to the Arcade or have a Webkinz pal over. Also you can give him unhealthy foods every so often just for a little fun.Good Luck!!
webkinz4eva is offline Female
Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
mew5c is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your advice. I do give him treats (especially popcorn because that's his favorite food) - I didn't mean to sound like I ONLY gave him healthy stuff. And he plays at the arcade alot. Maybe he is lonely - I haven't been visiting anyone much lately. I just feel bad because every time he gets sick it takes almost a whole day to get his happiness back up.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #6
Gifted

SirTyger is on a distinguished road

I only have one Webkinz. I've had the account for 5 1/2 months now, and he's been sick twice in that time - one of those was when I first adopted him.

I almost never visit other Webkinz' houses (maybe once or twice a month when my sis or niece wants to invite me over instead of playing in the Tournament Arena), and never have others over. So it doesn't seem like being lonely will make them sick.

I do log in almost every day (I've missed maybe 10 days total when I was away or just couldn't get connected). The majority of the time I do the daily activities and a job, then log back out. I play games in the Arcade or Tournament Arena about once or twice a week.

I usually keep my Webkinz' meters close to 100 (I let hunger get to the low 80's if I want to feed him a cooked food because those are worth that much sometimes). I don't worry much about what I'm feeding him (I never buy food, so it would be something the Daily Care Award gave for free), and if his health meter goes down from feeding him I either let him jump on his trampoline or swim. Maybe making sure his health always stays close to 100 helps him stay healthy with minimal effort?
Old 07-28-2007, 06:15 AM   #7
spartan94
Gifted
psychospartan94 is on a distinguished road

take him shopping
Old 07-28-2007, 08:11 AM   #8
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

My golden retriever got sick for the first time 2 nights ago, and I've had my puppy for 2 months. Logged in and saw that my poor puppy had a red nose and an ice pack on her head. I panicked at first, but then realized that all I need to do is take her to the pet clinic. Bought her some medicine and the doctor suggested that I feed her jello and popsicles for a day or two. She's fine now, and her health is at 99%.
TTG is offline Female
Old 07-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #9
candygirl9150

Cool Re: How often do your pets get sick?

My 13 pets don't get sick too often try feeding him vitamins, or if you have one webkinz maybe he would like a friend.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:12 PM   #10
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sometimes Webkinz get sick because you play with them to much ! At least that is what i heard
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Closed