Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #1
SeaSamia
Webkinz :)

SeaSamia has disabled reputation

Question Unanswered: How often is the catlog updated?

How often is the Webkinz catalog updated?

Webkinz Collection Catalog

For my parents, friends, and family, I like to make sure my wishlist is updated, especially for Christmas around the corner. I'd like to add the Sifaka Lemur & Arctic Polar Bear to it, but they aren't included on the list-- so when do/will they update it? It's nearly a week into December!

Thanks for any insight!
SeaSamia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: How often is the catlog updated?

Hello! I'm not sure how often the catalog is updated, but I viewed it and it seems like it's updated regularly. It has some of the Signature pets if not all (I'm not quite clear on how many there are), and it shows some of the fairly new Webkinz that have recently been released. Don't worry though, I'm sure you will find all the right Webbies for your family. There is quite a collection out there, and many places to look. If you're not sure where to find them, you can use the store locator on Webkinz World's home page. Good luck finding them, and happy holidays!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
SeaSamia

Thanks, I'm not concerned about finding them though. We use a few local stores, Amazon, & eBay. I just want to make sure they know which ones I want and the December ones are easiest found, but they aren't sure what to look for if they aren't on the wishlist I sent to them.

Does anyone know roughly if it's updated monthly or bi-monthly? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

The list here on Webkinz Insider is updated much more frequently than the list Ganz posts:

--> Full List Of All Webkinz Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
SeaSamia

I know, tigerdove let me know! Thanks! As said, I love the wishlist future so I can just use the printscreen button and send that image out via emails.
Closed