Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #11
Yes, I'm sadly a
Webkinz :)
webkinzacholic has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzacholic has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How much does a normal itunes song cost?

Can't you save a LOT of money by using limewire? :S
webkinzacholic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
my dogs likes to eat
stripey190 will become famous soon enough

.99 cents per song.. but then you can bye like a itunes card for like 20 dollars
stripey190 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #13
Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

hope that helps
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 11:13 PM   #14
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru
Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

If you have a family member already with iTunes, you can share purchases up to, I think, 3- maybe 5 but 3 for sure. That way you just dock your iPod on the same computer and you only have to buy the tunes once.

PLEASE READ: if you have music CDs already, remember that iTunes will burn them for you. Just open iTunes and I believe the default is that it will automatically start the burn process and save it to your library. Between me and my brothers, we have over 300 CDs... it took along time for us to burn them. When he moved to out of state we had to split the collection... mostly left me with Sarah Brightman and Def Leppard (becuase no one was going to separate me and Def Leppard!) but I don't mind now because I just copied the mp3 files onto my computer and into the iTunes library.

If you need help with iTunes and setting up your library, feel free to PM me later when you get your iPod.

Azriel is offline Female