Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: How many Webkinz's can you have?

I've heard of some people have 180. I think it has a chance of glitches but WW already has a lot so I don't think it would make a difference. If your really worried about it just make a new account. You don't have to though
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #12
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

As many as you wish and can afford !! sometimes it slows down after about 100 on some computers!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

As far as we know, you can have well over 100. It is in the 300-pets range when things might start to slow down. You should be fine
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 03:20 AM   #14
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Webkinz recommends you limit each account to about 100 pets. So I stopped adding to that when I reached about 90, so I could add one each year for a while to keep the account active. I still have room (empty beds), so I've added a few, but intend to keep below or around 100.

There are great reasons for having more than one account. The only drawbacks I see, are that you can forget in which account you stored something and you can get tired of doing "dailies" in more than one account. The advantages are:

1. You can set up a new account as an Asian or European account (just tell Webkinz you live in an Asian or European country and it will let you do this). Then you have more times when rares are for sale, or more times to do some activities. This helps if you will be gone when they are available on the US and Canadian accounts. It also gives you an account you can use when those accounts go down for maintenance at midnight eastern time. Helpful especially to West coast folks!

2. You have multiple gift boxes coming on holidays and extra chances at the Wheel of the Month, Token darts, all the special items. If you adopt a new POTM, (when you already have one from before on your old account,) you can put it in a second account and do the special POTM activities in two accounts.

3. If you take out a deluxe membership, you can get that on as many as five accounts for the same money (but you lose the annual prize with this option--no roller coaster is given out if you choose it) so you get up to five deluxe gifts each month.

4. If you get involved in trading, you can do bigger trades more easily, or trade items more easily like refrigerators or storage units, or Dicekinz packs, or virtual trading cards. These types of items can be sent only one per gift box--so, if you have multiples to ship and only one account, you will be shipping forever. I once had a trade for 12 Dicekinz packs; another time I traded over 40 virtual card packs. That would have been very difficult if I hadn't had them in my six accounts. And you will have more items to trade, with more trips to the Woodland and Charm Forests, etc.

Hope this helps!
Old 05-31-2009, 03:33 AM   #15

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I have 201 pets on one account and I don't have any problems, I don't have 201 rooms though, I have four, five sometimes six pets per room. I think I will stop there though and keep adding to my other account now that I only have 60 in.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 05:14 AM   #16
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Holy Cow!!! I thought I had alot of Webkinz on one account! I must have just made a HUGE house because i can't find my way around my house now without using the map. I have over 100 rooms and only 69 pets!!!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 06:46 AM   #17
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by China
Right now I have 97 little friends. I was reading the help posted that Webkinz's had posted in the "help" area. It says that they recomend that you don't have more then 100 pets. Does anyone know what will happen if you have more then 100 pets? I was thinking, should I make a new account?
According too Ganz,you can have as many as you want.Whoever posted that post you read,probably meant that you should only have a 100 pet's on one account,because after that things can get really glitchy. So after 100 pets,I recommend opening up a new account. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 06:54 AM   #18

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

you can have as many as you like, but if you have a slow computer you might want to stop at 300 and get a new account, but if you have a fast computer, just carry on going!
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 06:55 AM   #19
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

100-500? on each account, but you can have many accounts to add to the fun!
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 10:12 AM   #20
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Like Ganz, I recomend starting a new account a when you reach a little over one-hundred. Anyways, happy collecting!
poppilove is offline Female
Closed