Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 09:57 AM   #11
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: How many Webkinz can be on an account?

Nope, no limit really! Ganz does recommend that you keep it at one hundred or under, but some people (like me), totally ignore this. I have 156 pets, and I haven't had any problems as of late, except for those that are wide spread, like the Hourly Activities, and frozen items and pets. You should be good to go, and it's honestly your own preferance. I find it MUCH easier to manage my pets on the one account, otherwise I'd be running all over the place to make sure they were alright.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #12
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

To be completely honest with you, I am pretty positive
that there is no limit to how many webkinz you can have on
one account. However, I would not suggest having anywhere
over 100 pets on one account, because your account may
run slower with more pets.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have way more than the 100 and my account works just fine. I'm not adopting any more on that one and have started a new one.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #14

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

ganz reccomends around 100..because the more pets you have on one account it might make your computer slower...but technically there is no limit i think
Old 07-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #15

kathy28613 is on a distinguished road

I have over 106 pets on my account and 657 things in my dock and so far I haven't had any problems. I to wonder if there is a limit to how many the acconts can handle... I hope more people post here so we can all find out cause I have 2 accounts and I want to keep adding to my larger one cause I know where everything is there.. HaHa!!! Hope we can have many more like Cloud One said there are badges for many more!!! GOOD POST!!!!!!!!!
kathy28613 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #16
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

As many as you want! Well Like dotdotduck said, it depends on how fast your computer/internet works/runs.
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
STOMPINROSES?

iHappy has disabled reputation

Well, however many you want. GANZ say around 100 because it could make WW a lot slower. You might want to make a second account or just stop buying them. My friend has 123 webkinz on one account and she says she wished she made another account. You dont have to make another one. I hope I helped. And good luck.

-iHappy
iHappy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #18
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think it is unlimited, even though Ganz "frowns" upon it.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #19
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
yeah rec is only 100, a long with only 100 items in ur dock, but i have 600 items in my dock now and it is fine
I had a problem with not being able to get items from storage in my dock. It was when I had 300-400 items including several gift bags and superbed gift boxes in my dock. Here's what Ganz had to say in an email:

"Hello,

Thank you for your question. You seem to be having some difficulty accessing section in your account.

It appears that you have a large number of items in your dock. To reduce the amount of issues you are experiencing with the site, we recommend you place your items in your room, send them to friends, or sell some. We also recommend that you keep no more than 100 items in your dock at any time.

Please note that if you have more than 500 items in your dock, this could cause functionality problems with accessing several areas of the site. Also, if you wish to have any items deleted from your dock, please reply to this email and advise us of which items you would like to have deleted. Keep in mind, deleting any items will permanently remove them from your account and you will receive no compensation.

We hope this information helps and that you continue to enjoy your time in Webkinz World!

Regards,

Webkinz Customer Support."

I have over 100 pets. My rooms that are full of items are slow loading. My emptier rooms are quick to get into.

I am just hearing for the first time that Ganz only recommends 100 pets on an account. I have quite a few pets I had planned to add to this account. Now I'm not sure what I'll do. Thanks for this thread, I appreciate everyone's input.
funwithfamily is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #20

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

We have 230 pets on one acct. We don't have any problems. I do try to keep the dock cleaned out by making storage rooms. I know Ganz reccomends just 100 per acct but if you don't adopt a new pet your acct will expire unless you are a deluxe member. Besides my granddaughter has put alot of effort into making her rooms nice, more than one acct would be to much for her.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Closed