Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How many reputation points does it take to get a rep. bar?

I've heard that it's 100 or over....but I'm really not sure. Silly me. xD
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Excuse me. I'm sorry, but what exactly is a rep box?
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 12:56 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH, Sophie, that is that little green light you have on, underneath your name. People thank you for your posts that way. If they find you are very helpful, courteous or kind, they press on that little thumb up just under the post count. Right between the green dude who says you are online and the Red Flag.
To SEE your rep points you go to User CP above the login, select User CP Home from the drop down and then scroll down to the latest reputation received and you can see what people say about your posts. I figure you are about the 50 range right now; it says you will become Famous soon enough. If you hover your mouse over the boxes it will say something. I think there are two unique sayings per box and I think as you go up the list of boxes those are harder to get.
Kind of like Post counts, you know? It takes 10 to get your Webkinz Status, 100 to get that 2nd star, 500 for the 3rd star, 1000 for the 4th, 2000 for the 5th and 5000 for the Rainbows, then 10,000 for the spinny gold star.
If you want to know more about Reputation, here is the FAQ link
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #24
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Oh! Thank you very much! I know how to give reps but the rest I did not know too well! XD. Thank you very much! (You're getting another rep)
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Closed