Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: How many reputation points does it take to get a rep. bar?

OK, I recently got my 2nd rep. bar...

How many points does it take to get to the second rep bar... or every rep bar?
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: How many reputation points does it take to get a rep. bar?

Its rumored to be 100 for your 2nd and I counted to get my 3rd, 4th, and 5th and it took me about 55-60 for each
Old 02-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

It is *suppose* to be 100 pts. per bar, but it varies, it is not clearly stated. Hope I could help!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

I wish we could tell you...It is supost to be around 100 but like the number
Is not very clear and it is vage but it is around 100
And WOW you have your second rep box
That is sooooo cool
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

it is said to be around 100 for the first...and around 60 for the rest.....but no one is really sure
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Around 100, like everyone else said.
I am working hard on mine.
Congrats on getting your second. <3
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
WhiteTerrierFan

Only Justin knows the true amount it takes, but with my newest bar I counted how many it took to get it, and I got 95 reps. It could be different depending on different stuff like who gave you the rep and if you got multiple on the same post. Different people have different theories on how many it takes, but the most popular is the 100 rep theory. Hope that helped!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
OK, I recently got my 2nd rep. bar...

How many points does it take to get to the second rep bar... or every rep bar?
Only Justin and Wendy know; but some people think its 60 for your second rep box and for the rest 100 reps.
Hope i helped! :]
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #9
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thanks for explaining this. I always wondered what the green bars were and how people got them!
Old 02-10-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Only Justin knows the true amount it takes, but with my newest bar I counted how many it took to get it, and I got 95 reps. It could be different depending on different stuff like who gave you the rep and if you got multiple on the same post. Different people have different theories on how many it takes, but the most popular is the 100 rep theory. Hope that helped!
true..i have heard people saying if someone with gold boxes give you one it counts more....but i am not totally sure on that...
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed