Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Question Unanswered: How many rep points do you need to get a bar or star?

How many points do you need to get a rep bar and/or star? I get a lot of rep points, but I don't gain a star or bar! Please answer this question! Rep points for helping me!??????????????????

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 08:18 AM   #2
emily44

Default Re: How many rep points do you need to get a bar or star?

Well for the rep, when you get a about one hundred (We really dont know, only Justin does) Then you get another one.

For stars, When you get 100 posts you will get two. Since i have 2,000 i have 4. i hope this helps!! ems
Old 01-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Stars are for posts. I'm not sure the actual number when you get another since I got my first star when I did 10 posts and then another when I got to 100. But, you start off with silver stars and then go to alot of different other stars like gold, rainbow, and the animated stars. If you wanted to know the precise number, you would probably need to ask one of the mods, admins, or site owner, or Justin.

Rep point bars come in all different colors and the colors depend on what the user who gave you the rep points thinks of your help. Like if you did something bad and you got 1 red rep point, then you would get a red bar but let's say you did a green rep point which would give you another green bar. In other words, each bar is 1-100 rep points in different colors and if you have like 4 green bars and you accidently got a red, then you would get a red bar even though you might not have all 400 green rep points. You get another rep point bar when you have 101 of the same rep points in the same color. Hope I helped! PM me if you need more help or don't understand!

sparkle13012

Last edited by sparkle13012; 01-18-2009 at 08:39 AM..
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
emily44

View Post Originally Posted by sparkle13012
Stars are for posts. I'm not sure the actual number when you get another since I got my first star when I did 10 posts and then another when I got to 100. But, you start off with silver stars and then go to alot of different other stars like gold, rainbow, and the animated stars. If you wanted to know the precise number, you would probably need to ask one of the mods, admins, or site owner, or Justin.

Rep point bars come in all different colors and the colors depend on what the user who gave you the rep points thinks of your help. Like if you did something bad and you got 1 red rep point, then you would get a red bar but let's say you did a green rep point which would give you another green bar. In other words, each bar is 1-100 rep points in different colors and if you have like 4 green bars and you accidently got a red, then you would get a red bar even though you might not have all 400 green rep points. You get another rep point bar when you have 101 of the same rep points in the same color. Hope I helped! PM me if you need more help or don't understand!

sparkle13012
You wouldnt get a red rep point, i dont think there is a red point.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:54 AM   #5
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Stars aren't for per, they're for posts. I don't know a bunch about that, but I know after 1`000 you get four stars, thats all I remember.

Rep though, is completely different. Everybody thinks that to get your second box you need a hundred rep, but no one has proven that yet. Also, no one knows if multiple rep you get on the same post, counts for multiple rep on different posts, or if rep on posts that get deleted is worth as much. In general, rep is a mystery, all we really know, is that your sixth box is light green. Well, that's all that I know.

---------- |>Foreign<| added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by emily44
You wouldnt get a red rep point, i dont think there is a red point.
I think so too. I've never seen anyone with a red rep bar, I've always been curious about that. Perhaps that is like rep too, but it takes away the good rep or something. Let's hope that we ever get bad rep, and leave it at that.

Last edited by FOREIGN; 01-18-2009 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Well, for starters, stars and rep bars are two different things.
User Stars determine how many posts you have, and the color is determined by your status.
From the FAQ:
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Rep bars, give you an estimate of how many rep points you have, but nobody except for Justin & Wendy know the exact number. It's guess around 100 rep points per bar.

Hope this helps!
~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #7
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think you get two silver stars when you make 100 posts, 3 stars when you make 250 or 500(not sure) , 4 stars for 1000, 5 stars for 2000 and the pretty rainbow stars for 5000. And a gold spinning star for 10000. I also noticed that my silver stras changed the color (to gold) when I became a Gift Guru.

I can only say the same thing about the rep points as everyone else is saying here. A lot of people are guessing that you will need about 100 reps from others to earn your second green rep bar. But, nobody is sure. (Except Justin and Wendy, of course)

Last edited by tokyo rose; 01-18-2009 at 09:29 AM..
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #8
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, stars have nothing whatsoever to do with REP. You'll get another star when you have 100 posts. Then a third at 500. Then a fourth at 1,000 and so on.

We don't really know when you get a "REP bar" however everyone assumes it's around 100.

You can track your REP by viewing your User Control Panel (User CP) or moving your mouse over your little green REP oval. For example, your's says badena2 is on a distinguished road.

Last edited by stripesanddots; 01-18-2009 at 10:06 AM..
Old 01-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I agree with what everyone said, just want to add one other thing. It is against the rules to say that you will give someone rep for helping you. this is taken directly from the rules:

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:45 AM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/..._faq#faq_stars

Here's a link for you to be able to read what the FAQs are on stars and rep, even though people have told you about them already. This will tell you how many stars you get with the number of posts you do.

It also tells about Rep. Many, many people speculate it is about 100 for the first rep point, and 50 for the second, 25 for the third...someone here (can't remember who it was) counted theirs and got about 60 to get either their second or third rep bar, so these calculations may be correct or close to correct. Only Justin knows for sure, and of course I'm sure Wendy knows as well (as toyko rose said above me).

The only way we'll ever even be close to guessing is if people count theirs, although that will also raise another question....

Do you get separate points if the same person leaves you rep over a certain amount of time, or does that rep count as one? Do you need to get rep from that many different people or can you get it from the same people over and over? We'll never know, it's all guessing. Which I can completely understand as it eliminates people begging and saying, "I only need (so many points) to get my next bar, please give me rep."
Polarity is offline Female
Closed